Obama amnesty to cost $22000 per college grad

TheBlueVue

"President Barack Obama’s amnesty for four million illegal immigrants will cost Americans about $2 trillion, or roughly $40 billion a year for the next five decades.

The cost of Obama’s generosity is equivalent to 30 cents extra for every gallon of gas bought by Americans.

Or a $10 monthly fee added to every cellphone.

Or a $22,000 tax on every American graduate’s four-year college degree."

Oh, so just another $2 trillion...whats the big deal, right? :-\

http://dailycaller.c...s-college-grad

Obvious why you failed to post the balance of the article.

The $2 trillion cost is driven by the federal government’s support for all poor people, says Robert Rector, a budget analyst at the Heritage Foundation. Rector explained that, on average, the illegal immigrants benefiting from the amnesty have a 10th grade education.

That low education ensures they can’t earn enough money, or pay enough taxes, to pay for the many benefits they’ll get if they progress from temporary residents to legal residents and then to citizens, Rector said.

The $2 trillion cost is driven by the federal government’s support for all poor people, says Robert Rector, a budget analyst at the Heritage Foundation. Rector explained that, on average, the illegal immigrants benefiting from the amnesty have a 10th grade education.

That low education ensures they can’t earn enough money, or pay enough taxes, to pay for the many benefits they’ll get if they progress from temporary residents to legal residents and then to citizens, Rector said.

You're right, this is what caught my eye because, on balance, I have a conservative perspective, one you claim but NEVER demonstrate.\\

That low education ensures they can’t earn enough money, or pay enough taxes, to pay for the many benefits they’ll get.....

Yesterday you asked if I saw any irony in my posts. You later posted that I rarely posted anything worth responding to but Ive noticed you respond to EVERY single post I enter. I do find irony in that

You're right, this is what caught my eye because, on balance, I have a conservative perspective, one you claim but NEVER demonstrate.\\

That low education ensures they can’t earn enough money, or pay enough taxes, to pay for the many benefits they’ll get.....

Yesterday you asked if I saw any irony in my posts. You later posted that I rarely posted anything worth responding to but Ive noticed you respond to EVERY single post I enter. I do find irony in that

ONLY IF THEY BECOME CITIZENS. That is significant and not part of the presidents plan. Wouldn't you agree?

You are lying AGAIN. I do not respond to everyone of your posts. How many examples would you like?

ONLY IF THEY BECOME CITIZENS. That is significant and not part of the presidents plan. Wouldn't you agree?

You are lying AGAIN. I do not respond to everyone of your posts. How many examples would you like?

Oh please with the lying accusations. You respond to damn near everything I post. I don't need any examples just look at your activity to day.

As far as costs to local municipalities goes there is this as well. Are you going to question this too?

http://nypost.com/20...grant-children/

"The recent arrivals join an estimated 350,000 children of illegal immigrants already in New York state — about 12 percent of the public-school population.

The DOE refused to discuss the exact numbers of recently enrolled children, claiming it would violate student privacy. Officials ignored questions about the cost.

The city’s per-pupil spending in the 2012-2013 academic year averaged $20,749, which would bring the total for the migrant kids to $48.7 million.

But the costs could soar, because the youths — many of them victims of poverty and abuse — will need state-mandated English-language instruction, free or reduced-price lunch, and a range of other services, including psychological counseling, medical and dental."

rage on liberal soldier, you're simply wrong and there is no footing for your arguments

Oh please with the lying accusations. You respond to damn near everything I post. I don't need any examples just look at your activity to day.

As far as costs to local municipalities goes there is this as well. Are you going to question this too?

"The recent arrivals join an estimated 350,000 children of illegal immigrants already in New York state — about 12 percent of the public-school population.

The DOE refused to discuss the exact numbers of recently enrolled children, claiming it would violate student privacy. Officials ignored questions about the cost.

The city’s per-pupil spending in the 2012-2013 academic year averaged $20,749, which would bring the total for the migrant kids to $48.7 million.

But the costs could soar, because the youths — many of them victims of poverty and abuse — will need state-mandated English-language instruction, free or reduced-price lunch, and a range of other services, including psychological counseling, medical and dental."

rage on liberal soldier, you're simply wrong and there is no footing for your arguments

Well, you begin with another lie. No, I do not respond to the majority of your posts.

So, now that you do not care for the qualification of the article in your OP, you wish to use other data?

Well, you begin with another lie. No, I do not respond to the majority of your posts.

So, now that you do not care for the qualification of the article in your OP, you wish to use other data?

You've responded to every one this morning.

The articles corroborate each other, which is, the costs of supporting these people is fiscal russian roulette.. There is virtually no end to the costs they command but whatever the final number really comes in at, with a national debt already at $17 trillion, its way more than we should take on at this time.

You've responded to every one this morning.

The articles corroborate each other, which is, the costs of supporting these people is fiscal russian roulette.. There is virtually no end to the costs they command but whatever the final number really comes in at, with a national debt already at $17 trillion, its way more than we should take on at this time.

No. You cannot stop lying, can you?

I love how you argue you don't respond to every post I enter as you sneak in to call me liar.

If i was a liar, which I'm not, why is it you have no problem at all with the recurring pattern of lies of a president "you didn't vote for" :-\ but you experience serious rage about what you think Im lying about? Obama's lies are proven and there's nothing to think about on that front.

I love how you argue you don't respond to every post I enter as you sneak in to call me liar.

If i was a liar, which I'm not, why is it you have no problem at all with the recurring pattern of lies of a president "you didn't vote for" :-\ but you experience serious rage about what you think Im lying about? Obama's lies are proven and there's nothing to think about on that front.

Sneak? How do you do that in this forum?

Okay, I'll go with you not being a liar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just stop lying.

Okay, I'll go with you not being a liar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just stop lying.

OK I get it....its because anything posted in this obscure forum is FAR and away more important than a president who lies almost pathologically to move his agenda forward.

How bout telling me what am I lying about?

OK I get it....its because anything posted in this obscure forum is FAR and away more important than a president who lies almost pathologically to move his agenda forward.

Go back and look. You know what a lie is. Now stop.

No actually I honestly believe you resort to the liar thing when you have nothing left to go to. I have absolutely NO idea what you're referring to, seriously.

No actually I honestly believe you resort to the liar thing when you have nothing left to go to. I have absolutely NO idea what you're referring to, seriously.

No, it has nothing to do with resorting to anything. It is in response to you LYING.

Saying I "respond to every single one" of your posts is NOT factual. Therefore, that would be a lie.

Saying okay then, "you respond to the majority of my posts" is also factually inaccurate and is therefore, a lie.

Just be truthful and I promise, I will never call you a liar again. EVER.

No, it has nothing to do with resorting to anything. It is in response to you LYING.

Saying I "respond to every single one" of your posts is NOT factual. Therefore, that would be a lie.

Saying okay then, "you respond to the majority of my posts" is also factually inaccurate and is therefore, a lie.

Oh good grief! Thats what that was all about? Dayum dude you have serious issues. I DGAS what you call me but this is proof positive you go to the liar thing when you have nothing left to go to.

You have an alarming rate of response to my posts, which, would not be an issue if you hadn't been compelled tell me I "rarely if ever post anything worth responding to" Using you own metric...whose lying to who?

Oh good grief! Thats what that was all about? Dayum dude you have serious issues. I DGAS what you call me but this is proof positive you go to the liar thing when you have nothing left to go to.

You have an alarming rate of response to my posts, which, would not be an issue if you hadn't been compelled tell me I "rarely if ever post anything worth responding to" Using you own metric...whose lying to who?

Fine. You are in fact a habitual liar. And yet another lie is the quote you attribute to me. The actual is : "In fact, I rarely find enough meaningful content to even take them seriously. No offense intended."

So, the answer to your question is, you are, again, as usual. You are a liar and, not a very good one. You do know what a fact is, don't you? I pity you.

I've heard the argument that they will pay income taxes now, but more likely they will not make enought money to owe income taxes, they may even get earned income tax credits. If they work, many will continue to work for cash as they do now and avoid income taxes.

This is just a way to provide more legal cheap unskilled labor and maybe get votes. The safety net benefit costs for these people is the problem.

A migrant temporary worker program is needed....... We used to have one with Mexico, but the unions killed it.

Archived