UA emails students to tell them to act classy

RunInRed

I hope they save some of that walmart beer for AFTER the game...

Oh they will be geared and liquored up for this beat down. They've been waiting for this game since after Chris crossed the goal line last year. Just wish we were looking forward to it as well

Dr. Doom

drdoom-crush.jpg

Not looking forward to this years trudge thru the Turdistan night back to the car.

That's why I'm taking the Gus Bus with 55 of my closest friends. :)

Oh they will be geared and liquored up for this beat down. They've been waiting for this game since after Chris crossed the goal line last year. Just wish we were looking forward to it as well

"We" who? Don't lump me in your group of pessimistic woe-is-me "fans".

Have you seen anything in our play the past 3weeks to make any knowledgeable person to believe they can beat bama as fragile as they are right now? Please enlighten us all

"We" who? Don't lump me in your group of pessimistic woe-is-me "fans".

Don't lump me in that pessimistic group either. I am very much looking forward to this game, just like I do every game Auburn plays. It's ok we6 that you aren't looking forward to it, but you don't speak for everybody here, so don't lump us all in with your "already given up mentality".

I haven't given up tiger, I just know something is wrong with this team. I've Never seen a team fall this bad in one year. If the team that played lights out against LSU shows up, bama is in TROUBLE,TROUBLE.

Archived