UA emails students to tell them to act classy

RunInRed

I'm sure that is going to do the trick. Since when do the turds have a creed?? They are so flattering to AU by copying AU stuff, TigerWalk and now the Creed. Gotta hate 'em!!! 365!!

I'm sure that is going to do the trick. Since when do the turds have a creed?? They are so flattering to AU by copying AU stuff, TigerWalk and now the Creed. Gotta hate 'em!!! 365!!

You didn't mention that the letter said UA Family. They have always been a nation, not a family.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. ~ Charles Caleb Colton

I don't think the students are the ones to worry about. It is the 85% fringe fans. Send them an email. Oh heck, what am I thinking? Most of them couldn't read it.

I don't think the students are the ones to worry about. It is the 85% fringe fans. Send them an email. Oh heck, what am I thinking? Most of them couldn't read it.

I was thinking the same thing. It's the radical rights that really get fired up. Ole sidewalk alum with cans of deet and beer guts and Alabama names like Tyde or Paul Jr Jr that need the email..but they are potentially using dial up if at all. They still think a call in show is using "the net"

Guest jojo1515

I was thinking the same thing. It's the radical rights that really get fired up. Ole sidewalk alum with cans of deet and beer guts and Alabama names like Tyde or Paul Jr Jr that need the email..but they are potentially using dial up if at all. They still think a call in show is using "the net"

The radical rights? What is exactly does that imply when it comes to bammers?

As a member of the University of Alabama community, I will pursue knowledge; act with fairness, honesty, and respect; foster individual and civic responsibility; and strive for excellence."

"CAPSTONE CREED"

This statement of values, written by the Student Leadership Council, is the pledge made at convocation by each incoming freshman class at the start of the academic year.

I bet they all remember it and hear it at least 1 more time their freshman year!!!

They forever lost the "class" argument when our trees were poisoned.

Teabagging fans didn't help the cause either.

Hadn't heard any 'Teabagging' stories about bama fans. What happened?

Guest jojo1515

They forever lost the "class" argument when our trees were poisoned.

Teabagging fans didn't help the cause either.

Hadn't heard any 'Teabagging' stories about bama fans. What happened?

stupid updykes..steal what they want..kill what they don't or can't

They are aware that they have a serious image problem.. a paid professional football team that has

the worlds largest community college that somehow has to fit in

The majority of the Uat student body is not from the state of Alabama and a majority of their fan base has never graduated from any college. So much for family, community, etc......

Most of them couldn't fint Tuscaloosa on a map. but even those who can make it to the game can be among the lowest forms of life to be found on the planet.

I think we saw their class when they played those songs over the stadium PA system that were directed at Cam Newton. Then they embrace as a hero their boy Harvey Updyke. Yes they have class, unfortunately it is low.

The preppy bamzo students aren't who the crapstone should be worried about, the hayseeds from around the state that have nothing to do with the university but a shirt are the ones teaching 5 year olds to flip off Auburn players, poisoning landmark trees or wearing shirts saluting same, getting Roll Tide tattoos on their pre school kids, etc.

Oh they will be geared and liquored up for this beat down. They've been waiting for this game since after Chris crossed the goal line last year. Just wish we were looking forward to it as well

Oh they will be geared and liquored up for this beat down. They've been waiting for this game since after Chris crossed the goal line last year. Just wish we were looking forward to it as well

"We" who? Don't lump me in your group of pessimistic woe-is-me "fans".

Archived