Auburn vs UA Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAMA 41

AUB 10

Mincy on Amari Cooper is going to be funny. Really funny.

The fact that you would think that's funny shows us what we all already know about you.

Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.

so true..

BAMA 41

AUB 10

Mincy on Amari Cooper is going to be funny. Really funny.

The fact that you would think that's funny shows us what we all already know about you.

He's right. Sad really. Going to be UGLY.

This^^. The really sad part of it is Johnson will keep him guarding cooper with no help at times, but I much rather see flea guarding him, at least he looks for the ball.

lmbo!

What a bunch of pansies. I do not care who we play or what our record I believe in our boys. I know they will give everything they have in them to win this game and the least we can do AS AUBURN SUPPORTERS/FANS we could at least PRETEND we have confidence in our boys even if you believe we don't have a snowball's chance in hell. SMH

+1

+2 Like I quoted earlier in this thread, We're gonna "beat the #2 out of #1". 17-16 AUBURN TIGERS

Shame on those fearful Aubies predicting an UpDyke victory.

BEAT BAMA !!!

fearful Aubies is not what I call them...

AU 38 AL 35 Last Second Field Goal 40 yards out....

If we beat Alabama in any kind of way, someone is gonna die. That's not even a joke.

Im going to the game by way of a bama fan friend of mine. If I need to sacrifice myself for the greater good, I will

What a bunch of pansies. I do not care who we play or what our record I believe in our boys. I know they will give everything they have in them to win this game and the least we can do AS AUBURN SUPPORTERS/FANS we could at least PRETEND we have confidence in our boys even if you believe we don't have a snowball's chance in hell. SMH

wde 31-27 au

Carlson hasn't really been in a real pressure kick. I think that is why i still get nervous whenever we kick a fg. Carlson had been sold this year. I think this game could be one of those decided by a last minute fg .. oh wait last year was one of those games too. I will be very nervous but I think Carlson puts it through from 45 on the left hash as time expires.

Auburn 30- Alabama 28

It's not our boys in whom I don't believe in....

Carlson hasn't really been in a real pressure kick. I think that is why i still get nervous whenever we kick a fg. Carlson had been sold this year. I think this game could be one of those decided by a last minute fg .. oh wait last year was one of those games too. I will be very nervous but I think Carlson puts it through from 45 on the left hash as time expires.

Auburn 30- Alabama 28

Texas A&M and Miss St were very pressureful situations and he did bad in both (I will admit vs TAMU it was a low kick plus bad protection)

28-27 AU

Alabama misses 10 field goals.

After a 21 point lead by Alabma we move nick to DB and he locks down Amari while cass and frost make Yeldon cry over his college decision.

JJ comes in and picks apart a secondary that couldn't keep Florida from scoring big passing plays. sammie holds onto everything his way and Duke williams name goes down in iron bowl hall of fame (or infamy if your a fan of the entitled elephants).

Nick sabans brain implodes and alabama returns to their early 2000/late 90's form.

First post back from my "time out" missed you guys

Auburn 30- Alabama 28

Texas A&M and Miss St were very pressureful situations and he did bad in both (I will admit vs TAMU it was a low kick plus bad protection)

True. I was referring to a potential game winning/ tying kick in the fourth quarter, not in the middle of game. The type of kicks we relied on Bynum to make in 2010

A few scenerios: (1) bama implodes on just about every red zone opportunities, 17 - 14 AU

(2) duke is back at full speed and the offense keeps up with bama 30 -28 AU

(3) au plays like it has the last five games 42 - 10 bama

28-27 AU

Alabama misses 10 field goals.

After a 21 point lead by Alabma we move nick to DB and he locks down Amari while cass and frost make Yeldon cry over his college decision.

JJ comes in and picks apart a secondary that couldn't keep Florida from scoring big passing plays. sammie holds onto everything his way and Duke williams name goes down in iron bowl hall of fame (or infamy if your a fan of the entitled elephants).

Nick sabans brain implodes and alabama returns to their early 2000/late 90's form.

First post back from my "time out" missed you guys

You forgot about Duke Williams being moved to the secondary where he intercepts 9 passes and turns 4 of them into pick 6s.

We're gonna "beat the #2 out of #1"........17-16 AUBURN TIGERS

That would be great! I think bama is the better team, but I don't want to pick them lol. How great would it be if the game is tied and bama tried to kick the winning field goal with 1 second left. However, we block it, and run it back to win.

Archived