And so it begins

TheBlueVue

After all the lame arguments in this forum supporting this rotten law, the rats are starting to jump off the ship. This law will never stand!

http://dailycaller.c...-in-2010-video/

"Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer threw Obamacare under the bus Tuesday, charging that Democrats should not have passed the law in 2010.

Schumer, the third-ranking Senate Democrat, spoke Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington about the Democrats’ losses in this year’s elections. He encouraged Democrats to embrace government despite their electoral crash but also admitted that the Democratic House and Senate should not have passed Obamacare."

We it passed I told my wife this very thing would happen. Then who ever was in charge (Repub or Dem) would vow to fix it not repeal it.

Good ole Chuck U Schumer. Well you have to give Chuckie some credit for not being a complete fool. He's smart enough to know that Obama is going to sink the whole democrat party if they stick with him.

We it passed I told my wife this very thing would happen. Then who ever was in charge (Repub or Dem) would vow to fix it not repeal it.

The problems within the law run so deep, Im not sure it can be fixed. Im not saying everything in the law is bad because some of its provisions will surely be kept. Im guessing the law will get trashed and they'll start over again, at some point, including some of the things that people like about it which frankly isn't much.

Obviously, I dont see anything happening in the next 2 years. The law is the ONLY thing this pathetic excuse of President has done other than administratively pass literally THOUSANDS of new regulations. Oh, and completely nullify hundreds of years of immigration law with his pen

Good ole Chuck U Schumer. Well you have to give Chuckie some credit for not being a complete fool. He's smart enough to know that Obama is going to sink the whole democrat party if they stick with him.

I hope they do. Its beginning to look like Obama is the best thing to happen to republicans in several generations.

Step back and let barry destroy any hitlary chances going forward. He is doing a great job thus far!!!

The problems within the law run so deep, Im not sure it can be fixed. Im not saying everything in the law is bad because some of its provisions will surely be kept. Im guessing the law will get trashed and they'll start over again, at some point, including some of the things that people like about it which frankly isn't much.

Obviously, I dont see anything happening in the next 2 years. The law is the ONLY thing this pathetic excuse of President has done other than administratively pass literally THOUSANDS of new regulations. Oh, and completely nullify hundreds of years of immigration law with his pen

Speaking of regulations he's set to release 3,000 over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Step back and let barry destroy any hitlary chances going forward. He is doing a great job thus far!!!

She can handle that one all by herself with no problem. I still don't get why people think she is so great or why so many are afraid of her.

Speaking of regulations he's set to release 3,000 over the Thanksgiving weekend.

They released like 3400 last Friday

"While Americans are focused on what delicious foods they’re going to eat for Thanksgiving, the White House is focused on releasing its massive regulatory agenda — marking the fifth time the Obama administration has released its regulatory road map on the eve of a major holiday.

The federal Unified Agenda is the Obama administration’s regulatory road map, and it lays out thousands of regulations being finalized in the coming months. Under President Barack Obama, there has been a tradition of releasing the agenda late on Friday — and right before a major holiday"

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/24/white-house-quietly-releases-plans-for-3415-regulations-ahead-of-thanksgiving-holiday/

Silly rabbits. barry is just the gift that keeps on giving. Destroying the dems more and more each day!!!!!!!

Blue, that's exactly what I'm talking about. If the law is in affect for nearly 6 years we will be told it’s too costly to scrap the whole thing, and seniors will die if we do scrap it (or some other straw man argument). You and I say it can't be fixed, but politicians believe they have the magic touch when it comes to fixing the other parties screw ups.

"Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer threw Obamacare under the bus Tuesday, charging that Democrats should not have passed the law in 2010.

Schumer, the third-ranking Senate Democrat, spoke Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington about the Democrats’ losses in this year’s elections. He encouraged Democrats to embrace government despite their electoral crash but also admitted that the Democratic House and Senate should not have passed Obamacare."

health.jpg

Yay, ObamaCare !!!

pelosi. THE poster child for lib idiots...

Chucky on one hand decries the results of Obamacare and then on the other hand tells democrats to embrace government. That is a winning strategy.

Did you notice how he tried to walk O-care back as a mistake? Mistake? It was a conspiracy to deceive and nothing less. A massive redistribution of wealth driven by a massive tax increase pure and simple.

Chucky on one hand decries the results of Obamacare and then on the other hand tells democrats to embrace government. That is a winning strategy.

Did you notice how he tried to walk O-care back as a mistake? Mistake? It was a conspiracy to deceive and nothing less. A massive redistribution of wealth driven by a massive tax increase pure and simple.

He embraced it wholeheartedly. It's funny how he is saying this now 4 years after it was rammed through on a straight party line vote.

Archived