Obama doesn't know what it means to be American.

AURaptor

He's rambling on in some speech, while in Chicago, about the situation in Ferguson. He says ( paraphrasing ) we're not all the same w/ a certain type of last name, but we're all Americans, who have certain ideals and beliefs that we all hold dear.

He doesn't name a single thing which makes us American. I wonder if the word 'Freedom' has ever crossed this man's lips. ' Change, Hope, equal outcome' , sure... he's all about that.

This man, imo, isn't a real American .

Sorry, no video, as it was a live feed. Of course, Obama was going off teleprompter, so his views and opinions are entirely his own,and basically made no sense, at all.

I would like to see ONE instance in which he made sense...Just one...

He's rambling on in some speech, while in Chicago, about the situation in Ferguson. He says ( paraphrasing ) we're not all the same w/ a certain type of last name, but we're all Americans, who have certain ideals and beliefs that we all hold dear.

He doesn't name a single thing which makes us American. I wonder if the word 'Freedom' has ever crossed this man's lips. ' Change, Hope, equal outcome' , sure... he's all about that.

Sorry, no video, as it was a live feed. Of course, Obama was going off teleprompter, so his views and opinions are entirely his own,and basically made no sense, at all.

He's one of 44 men who have served as President so I'm pretty sure he is a real American.

He's one of 44 men who have served as President so I'm pretty sure he is a real American.

That doesn't mean he believes in America. I personally question his intent fwiw.

Im not as sure as you are

Im not as sure as you are

Yeah, but you're deeply delusional.

To see Barry stammer , hmmm and uhhhh his way through this meaningless monologue, not saying one thing of substance, but merely putting words together in a professorial tone , it really does fool some of the people most of the time.

He's like a 9th grader giving a book report, tossing out phrases the teacher will pick up on, and in a manner which conveys knowledge when in fact, he has no damn clue what he's saying.

And with Barry, he couldn't care less either.

He's the messiah, the emperor in chief, so it doesn't matter what he says. His subjects adore him. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

To see Barry stammer , hmmm and uhhhh his way through this meaningless monologue, not saying one thing of substance, but merely putting words together in a professorial tone , it really does fool some of the people most of the time.

He's like a 9th grader giving a book report, tossing out phrases the teacher will pick up on, and in a manner which conveys knowledge when in fact, he has no damn clue what he's saying.

He's the messiah, the emperor in chief, so it doesn't matter what he says. His subjects adore him. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

So says the king of the meaningless post.

Obama does not believe in America. He believes it to be racist and unjust. He has a fundamental disagreement with this nation.

The most emotional he gets when speaking of the US Constitution is when he speaks of its " negative " Rights, or what the Gov't CAN'T do.

Which is pretty much the entire point of the revolution from the Crown in the first place.

Barry HATES that. He wants more things in the Constitution which allows the govt to do more to the people.

Freedom is not high on any liberals agenda...Freedom fuels the American dream...to Obama, government imposed equality of outcome; not equality of opportunity; is what it's all about...Read O's own writings...he has a completely different view of America and our place in the world than 80% of the posters on here...he has a completely different view of our founding and of the documents that created the environment that made us great.

He doesn't view the Constitution as a sacred document, that guarantees our freedoms; that his oath compels him to adhere to. To him, it is a flawed document. It spells out that government must be restrained; a progressive acolyte cant have that...government is the answer to all problems....the Founders understood the truths learned from 10,000 years of civilization and created a document to ensure government couldn't do what governments do (ie., take, usurp, institutionalize corruption, etc) .... read his own writings; look at what he has done these last 6 years.

In the case of Ferguson, or the Boston professor, etc.,...equal protection is only really equal if it is righting some perceived past ill...you see, the Ferguson officer is not entitled to equal protection under the law; he should just be charged in spite of the evidence because he's a "white" hispanic (whatever that is); if not; then "burn this bitch down" (Brown's stepfathers quote per CNN). The same with the Boston cop a couple years ago...this guys just can't keep his mouth shut and let the local's manage local issues. Liberalism can't let anyone deal with their own issues...they know better...Gov't is the solution...our Federal overlords are the answer because they have such an awesome track record of handling issues. I mean, just ask Detroit how 70 years of rampant liberalism has worked...yet they want more...just ask the Black community how well 70 years of liberal policies are working for them...yet they want more.......just ask the Black community how six years of Obama has worked out for them (higher unemployment, black on black crime unabated, renewed racial tensions, more out of wedlock births, fewer intact families,more abortions)... yet they want more....Yeah, I can see how some would feel Obama is a bit out of touch with the American dream.

JP gets & nails it.

Yeah, I can see how some would feel Obama is a bit out of touch with the American dream.

And the great irony is that Obama grew up not having to want for very much, materially speaking, & never really had to struggle to reach HIS status. He can't relate because he pretty much never had to work a day in his life.

JP gets & nails it.

Yeah, I can see how some would feel Obama is a bit out of touch with the American dream.

And the great irony is that Obama grew up not having to want for very much, materially speaking, & never really had to struggle to reach HIS status. He can't relate because he pretty much never had to work a day in his life.

And obviously, it appears NOBODY ever said no to him his entire life. It is not a far fetched proposition to conclude that, his idea of working together, is when everyone simply does everything he says do...period.

Oh I forgot, elections have consequences. That is, unless he loses. Then, he doubles down, in spite of the loss, just to prove he's right. :hellyeah:

Watch 2016: Obama's America.

Agree with it or dismiss it, but the facts of his personal history (that haven't been wiped clean from history) portrayed in this movie explain how/why he works and feels the way he does.

Here ya go...this pretty much explains his entire agenda!

"Check your privilege, Americans have no right to favor Americans"

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/25/obama-americans-have-no-right-to-favor-americans/

We wouldn't be any worse off if we had elected Che Guevara and Im not exaggerating

Watch 2016: Obama's America.

Agree with it or dismiss it, but the facts of his personal history (that haven't been wiped clean from history) portrayed in this movie explain how/why he works and feels the way he does.

One part of that movie I didn't care for, but otherwise it was dead on. Every HS student needs to see it.

Archived