The Economics of Immigration Reform

TexasTiger

The economic need and benefit of legal controlled immigration is not the issue. Allowing people to enter the country illegally allows criminals and people with chronic health problems to enter and negatively effect the US because the border is not physically or virtually sealed. Drugs and other contraband items also enter the through that weakly controlled border.

Fascinating that you present an article from the BBC written in a country whose failed state sponsored multi-culturalism has been so well documented

The UK is probably going to leave the European Union just to seal their borders. They are taking in large numbers of Eastern Europeans looking for "welfare benefits". The national healthcare service there was already in financial trouble. now people are showing up as healthcare tourists, they come just to get free British medical care. Other non Europeans are living in large shanty towns on the French coast trying to slip onto ferries and trains into the UK.

Fascinating that you present an article from the BBC written in a country whose failed state sponsored multi-culturalism has been so well documented

Not fascinating to any reasonable person. It cites actual studies from the USA. Critique those if you wish.

Not fascinating to any reasonable person. It cites actual studies from the USA. Critique those if you wish.

UCLA? Go ahead and mark me down as skeptical.

I already had.

I already had.

Thank you!

Archived