Obama amnes $3K incentive to hire illegal over american

TheBlueVue

Under the president’s new amnesty, businesses will have a $3,000-per-employee incentive to hire illegal immigrants over native-born workers because of a quirk of Obamacare.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/25/obama-amnesty-obamacare-clash-businesses-have-3000/#ixzz3K8X5c3T4

Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Yeah, this guy's patriot :-\

a recent Rasmussen poll says 62% of americans are against Obamas amnesty and 55% believe Congress should challenge him on it. Obama is beyond tone deaf when it comes to fundamentally transforming America. His commitment, ideologically, to having his way even when america is screaming STOP, is going to be a tremendous gift to the republican party going forward. It could arguably set back expansion of the progressive agenda by at least a generation or two.

Just so I wont be accused of making this stuff up

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/august_2014/voters_strongly_oppose_obama_s_amnesty_plan_for_illegal_immigrants

Yep and that is one reason big business likes this.

Like I said previously, be it votes or labor, both sides want these people. This will most likely truly represent what America is about today.....$$$$$$.

Like I said previously, be it votes or labor, both sides want these people. This will most likely truly represent what America is about today.....$$$$$$.

Oh you have it down pat there bud. I will say this. Labor is not happy about this. These people will depress wages. I guess if they eventually become union members they might like it but as of right now they are not on board with this. Now the other two parts are dead certain for it. Big business long ago crawled in bed with the government to be their partner.

Oh you have it down pat there bud. I will say this. Labor is not happy about this. These people will depress wages. I guess if they eventually become union members they might like it but as of right now they are not on board with this. Now the other two parts are dead certain for it. Big business long ago crawled in bed with the government to be their partner.

Misread it, no labor doesn't want them (though I think it doesn't matter really cause they take the jobs most Americans dont want previously to be honest). What I was saying is the immigrants are wanted for labor or for votes, and both parties are good with that.

Ok I see what you were getting at now. The establishment republicans and their allies in the chamber of commerce love the cheap labor plus they have this idea that it will endear them to hispanic voters. Democrats just want to expand their underclass voter base. Union wages are tied to overall wages and the minimum wage. These people will depress wages and make it harder for unions to demand more for themselves in the short run. In the long term, these people will be likely targets for the unions to expand their rolls.

Ok I see what you were getting at now. The establishment republicans and their allies in the chamber of commerce love the cheap labor plus they have this idea that it will endear them to hispanic voters. Democrats just want to expand their underclass voter base. Union wages are tied to overall wages and the minimum wage. These people will depress wages and make it harder for unions to demand more for themselves in the short run. In the long term, these people will be likely targets for the unions to expand their rolls.

This fight isn't over yett. There is an enormous ground swell of grassroots opposition to this amnesty EO. Regardless of what establishment republicans, big business and the left want, when opposition, of this magnitude, is made as evident as it has been the last week...it aint over yet. That's all I have to say about that.

Archived