A good clean game

corchjay

This is exactly what our Tigers need this weekend. I'm not talking clean as in regards to sportsmanship. I'm talking in no turnovers, jumping off sides, holding, pass interference, miss tackles, bad punts or kicks, minimal busted assignments. So with that said if we can play "a good clean game" I like our Tigers to win this weekend.

War Eagle!!

Agreed. If we play to our potential and they play to theirs, then I believe we can win this. I don't want there to be any excuses when this is over. For either side!

WDE!

Wooohooo been a member for 4 years and now only 10 more posts and I can create my own thread.....

LOL.

Keep chopping wood and you'll eventually get there!!!!

WDE brother!!

Guest jojo1515

Agreed. If we play to our potential and they play to theirs, then I believe we can win this. I don't want there to be any excuses when this is over. For either side!

WDE!

I'd rather win with bama excuses than lose any day

If you comment a stupid penalty (unsportmanslike, hitting out of bounds, offside, false start) then you should be benched for a while maybe it will teach a lesson

So this forum would be pretty empty for awhile...

However I do agree that if they COMMIT a stupid penalty they should be brought to the sidelines just as Mincy was last week.

Archived