Happy Thanksgiving

aubie17

It is great to be an Auburn tiger. I wish each of you a wonderful Thanksgiving day. May you enjoy your family, friends, and the opportunity to experience gratitude for the blessings in each of our lives.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote:"I'm only gonna be thankful this week if Auburn wins" Don't let 'em do that to you. Football is important to me too, particularly the Iron Bowl, but there are much, much more important things in life.

We should be thankful for God in Heaven! We should be thankful for our family. We should be thankful for our friends. We should be thankful for all of our many blessings. We should be thankful for the men and women fighting for and protecting our freedom. We should be thankful for the police officers and firefighters who put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe.

Wishing all of my AU Family a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless!! War Eagle!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote:"I'm only gonna be thankful this week if Auburn wins" Don't let 'em do that to you. Football is important to me too, particularly the Iron Bowl, but there are much, much more important things in life.

Indeed!

Happy Thanksgiving. Have fun and eat well.

Poor DTR...needs to broaden his life interests.

Hope everyone has a good day, gets to spend some time with family and give thanks for all the blessings we have in this great country.

And it's always great to be an Auburn Tiger....just one of many things we can be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Amen! Love everyone here! Just because we disagree about our team at times doesn't mean that we aren't still Family. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Rest up! We have a game to win this week!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Amen! Love everyone here! Just because we disagree about our team at times doesn't mean that we aren't still Family. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Rest up! We have a game to win this week!

This^^

We should be thankful for God in Heaven! We should be thankful for our family. We should be thankful for our friends. We should be thankful for all of our many blessings. We should be thankful for the men and women fighting for and protecting our freedom. We should be thankful for the police officers and firefighters who put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe.

Wishing all of my AU Family a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless!! War Eagle!!

Nice and true^^

Archived