The affirmative action president

TheBlueVue

Let's not forget - Obama very condescendingly lectured republicans that "elections have consequences", so go "win an election". Until then, "I won" To his credit, he did win twice.

Not surprisingly, those words, quite clearly, only apply when he wins. When his policies and his party get annihilated at the polls, he ignores his earlier lecture and doubles down to, evidently remind us, he's still the "emperor", he previously said, he wasn't.

Can the guy be taken seriously on ANYTHING he says? He's cocksure nobody is going to check him for fear of being portrayed by his biggest fans, a very complicit media, as racists. Hell, they already are but it would get worse.

His policy perspective signals to me, we'd be no worse off had we elected Che Guevara.

http://www.mcclatchy...4/244/106/&rh=1

"Rather than move toward the Republicans since the elections on Nov. 4, Obama has defied them:

– Nov. 10. He declared strong support for net neutrality, the idea that Internet content be freely available and subject to government regulation to protect consumers. Opening the door to government regulation infuriated conservatives.

– Nov. 12. During Obama’s Asia trip, the United States and China unexpectedly agreed to new targets for greenhouse gas emissions designed help combat climate change. Republicans complained that Obama unilaterally decided the U.S. would cut greenhouse gas emissions 26 to 28 percent below 2005 levels in the next 11 years.

– Nov. 20. Obama announced he would unilaterally protect millions of immigrants who are in the United States illegally from deportation.

– Nov. 24. Obama pushed out Hagel, a former Republican senator. It was widely reported that Hagel was dismissed after a series of disagreements. Previous Obama defense secretaries complained that national security discussions were often insular and guided from the White House predominantly by domestic politics.

– Nov. 26. The Obama administration said it will move to implement tougher air quality standards for ozone. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, branded the plan “massive new regulation” that would “cost our economy millions of jobs.”

......................."Obama has signaled he won’t let up anytime soon."

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchy...1#storylink=cpy

Obummer can't help it. He is a malignant narcissist.

He's also completely ignorant on US history, and the founding of this country. He keeps thinking that ' the collective ' is best for all, when the Pilgrims themselves tried an early form of communism, and it almost killed them.

Yep......we sat down with them for a meal them murdered a lot of them and took their lands.

Hey, beads and trinkets were exchanged.

And blankets. Don't forget blankets.

Yep......we sat down with them for a meal them murdered a lot of them and took their lands.

Hey, beads and trinkets were exchanged.

And blankets. Don't forget blankets.

And at least the Pilgrims didn't give them blankets intentionally tainted with smallpox. That came later.

Obummer can't help it. He is a malignant narcissist.

He's also completely ignorant on US history, and the founding of this country. He keeps thinking that ' the collective ' is best for all, when the Pilgrims themselves tried an early form of communism, and it almost killed them.

While Marxism was clearly an economic failure in the USSR, eastern Europe, Cuba, and other places, I don't think it's fair to say communism "almost killed" the Pilgrims. The Pilgrims almost died because of their complete lack of knowledge on how to survive in the wilds of early Massachusetts. In a small group (200 or less), in a strange land with a strange climate and unfamiliar ecosystems, cooperation with mutual support and sharing of resources is a good survival tactic.

I'm pretty sure a graduate of Columbia University (with a major in political science) and Harvard Law School (graduating magna cum laude)--who also attended Punahou School (a distinguished private college preparatory school in Honolulu) from fifth grade until his graduation from high school, passed the Bar Exam, and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago for 12 years--is not "completely ignorant" of U.S. history or the founding of this country. I suspect someone with those credentials knows more about U.S. history than I or most average Americans.

Archived