Whatever happens tomorrow.....

HarpyTrain

...I just want to give a big Thanks and War Damn Eagle to All of the seniors and especially to Nick Marshall. He has had to deal with a lot these past few weeks; especially from us disgruntled fans and especially from those fans already calling for Jeremy Johnson to play. Yes Nick has flaws - but he's still an exceptional athlete with many positives and with Nick under center we've won a lot of games the past two seasons. I also don't believe he's ever thrown in the towel during a game no matter what. I would even say he's pressed on when other players on the team had their doubts about the outcome of a game. Nick is what Auburn needed when Gus took over. His running ability is awesome and his elusiveness is something else; in short he has been fairly electrifying on the field more often than not. And while we as fans may bemoan the last two losses and piled some of the blame on him for it - we must remember they were team losses (seriously, 41 points given up to the aggies... :dunno: ). Thanks for all the time and effort all of the seniors have put in to get Auburn football back on the map. And thanks to Nick for making the bus run! You've done great for Auburn and your playmaking and cool head will be missed on the plains for sure. Its been a treat to watch ya play. :hellyeah: And happy thanksgiving to all of the Auburn nation out there. Happy rivalry saturday baby!!

We, the true Auburn fans, never put the blame from losses on the players. 99% of these guys go all out for AU. I just like many of you will love Auburn win or lose (like the wins). War Eagle to everyone and lets beat Bama

Been a fan since 1955 . Lived in Texas and followed Auburn. Moved to Alabama in 1969, married an Auburn grad, two kids are AU grads, one with PHD.Seen a lot of really bad Auburn teams but until I die WDE!!! And BEAT BAMA!

Agree with that in full. I understand Nick wants a career in the pros and I know we all wish him all the best. At first I wondered why he wasn't invited to the Senior Bowl and then realized he doesn't have anything to prove to the pro scouts. The game is for those who still need some more exposure. Nick is versatile. He may not play QB in the pros but I've no doubt he'll be a valuable addition to some team at some position.

Tomorrow won't be the last time we'll see these guys in an Auburn uniform. There'll be a good bowl game for them. We'll know what that will be a week from Sunday.

War Eagle...now and forever...War Eagle!!!

We, the true Auburn fans, never put the blame from losses on the players. 99% of these guys go all out for AU. I just like many of you will love Auburn win or lose (like the wins). War Eagle to everyone and lets beat Bama

I have no idea what you mean by Auburn players who get blamed for losses aren't going all out. So, Who's fault is it? Ellis Johnson? The refs? Act of God?

I have no idea what you mean by Auburn players who get blamed for losses aren't going all out. So, Who's fault is it? Ellis Johnson? The refs? Act of God?

Maybe the team we played was just better than us that Saturday. Maybe some schools just have a better and more consistent program than we do at this time. College football is funny like that. Hard to imagine that other schools, players, and coaches actually believe in being competitive and LOVE beating Auburn.

Nick Marshall is one of the best true warriors to ever put on an Auburn uniform. That is something that will always be remembered by Auburn fans, along with his other achievements. We were very fortunate to have been able to watch him play for Auburn these last 2 years.

War Eagle Forever!!!

THE AUBURN CREED

I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.

I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully.

I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men.

I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities.

I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all.

I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all.

I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it.

-George Petrie (1945)

Archived