Mizzou vs Arky

HarpyTrain

Arkansas attack off and running. I'm hating thUGA so much right now that I just hope Mizzou wins this. Of course I really dislike B Bulemia; so go Mizzou all the way. But unfortunately I just don't know if anyone wants to play Arky right now - they are playing with a load of confidence.

Western Ky and Marshall....was 49-49 at end of 3 quarters....neither team looks to have a DC.

Meanwhile...I expect Arky to win this....they seemed have found their groove now.

TOUCHDOWN MISSOURI.... 12:41 to play. Missouri goes for 2... direct snap to the running back, he pitches it to a wr motioning back to the inside behind him and he spots a WIDE OPEN wr in the far corner of the endzone and the game is TIED at 14....

after a false start penalty on first and goal. Missouri rips off a 12 yard run on 2nd and goal and gets a touchdown. Missouri leads 21-14 with 4:38 to play.

Just wanted to throw in the Bert with his 2-day beard, fat belly, big red "athletic" wear looks worse than ever. How does his hot wife let him go out looking like this

Arkansas at midfield with a 1st down after a 4th and 3 turns into a 4th and 13 but a personal foul penalty on missouri (good call) give Arkansas a 1st down. Now we are back to 4th down. 4th and 5 for Arkansas with 2:41 to play.

Arkansas attack off and running. I'm hating thUGA so much right now that I just hope Mizzou wins this. Of course I really dislike B Bulemia; so go Mizzou all the way. But unfortunately I just don't know if anyone wants to play Arky right now - they are playing with a load of confidence.

I don't, Georgia gives bama problems before mizzou will in sec championship game

Wow...props to the officiating crew for catching that fumble. Looks like we may have a turnover here. It was definitely loose and Arkansas player never got it back. Missouri's ball...

Archived