Winston hearing

SawC4AU

He would have to literally murder someone on live TV before he gets in any real trouble. Even then he'd probably have to admit guilt and lock the cell himself.

I'm sure there is an appeals process that Winston and his attorney could use to further delay any actual consequences to his actions.

He would have to literally murder someone on live TV before he gets in any real trouble. Even then he'd probably have to admit guilt and lock the cell himself.

Sadly, I believe you are right. It's unbelievable what he's been able to get away with over the last couple years. Any of us did even one of those incidents and we would still be facing consequences. He get's zero discipline at all.

Sadly, I believe you are right. It's unbelievable what he's been able to get away with over the last couple years. Any of us did even one of those incidents and we would still be facing consequences. He get's zero discipline at all.

He can forcefully shove a ref on live TV more than anyone I've seen and they pretend it never happened.

Fwiw my friends who go to FSU have known this girl for a while and they believe the claim to be bogus. However, what bothers me is the two players who watched it happen (consensual or not) and the authorities unwillingness to press charges

Got to agree with milehighfan on this one seems to be a double standard, Auburn took it in the shorts every game day with announcers comments and media bias and it was moo state that had offered money NOT Auburn? I think Winston is a despicable person and FSU will end up paying for his transgressions.

PCB, she may be a complete slut, but if she said "no," then no means "NO!" I think it is unfair to her to state hearsay about her.

That's why I said fwiw but I agree with you

Fwiw my friends who go to FSU have known this girl for a while and they believe the claim to be bogus. However, what bothers me is the two players who watched it happen (consensual or not) and the authorities unwillingness to press charges

are you saying they should face charges for watching concensual sex in there own home with a door that would not close?

I don't think she was forcefully raped. I don't think the other people would sit idly if she was calling for help. I think she may have been gven the Bill Cosby treatment. Which is still legally rape.

are you saying they should face charges for watching concensual sex in there own home with a door that would not close?

No not at all.

Just saying it's odd to me is all lol.

Personally I'd tell my friend to cut it out in such an awkward situation

One of them videoed it, then destroyed the phone at request of Winston's lawyer. He faced disciplinary action from FSU. He should have gotten charged w evidence tampering, but then again, there should have been a rape or sexual assault charge as well. What do I know though, I am just a girl.

One of them videoed it, then destroyed the phone at request of Winston's lawyer. He faced disciplinary action from FSU. He should have gotten charged w evidence tampering, but then again, there should have been a rape or sexual assault charge as well. What do I know though, I am just a girl.

Anybody else but a football player and they would have. These guys are going to get out in the real world and be completely lost. As soon as their eligibility is up at FSU, they will be tossed out like yesterdays newspaper. Winston is going to find out that he isn't all that hot stuff himself. If he gets to the NFL these antics will get him thrown out on his butt and then there he'll be.

Anybody else but a football player and they would have. These guys are going to get out in the real world and be completely lost. As soon as their eligibility is up at FSU, they will be tossed out like yesterdays newspaper. Winston is going to find out that he isn't all that hot stuff himself. If he gets to the NFL these antics will get him thrown out on his butt and then there he'll be.

And yet Ray Rice only got suspended due to overwhelming public opinion, same with Michael Vick. Michael vick was signed to a roster pretty quickly after finishing his Prison Term. Suprisingly we allow talented players to get away with a lot for their whole life. We only really crap on them when they suck on the field.

And yet Ray Rice only got suspended due to overwhelming public opinion, same with Michael Vick. Michael vick was signed to a roster pretty quickly after finishing his Prison Term. Suprisingly we allow talented players to get away with a lot for their whole life. We only really crap on them when they suck on the field.

True but the incident with Ray Rice changed the dynamic. It's a different world now. I believe General Managers and owners are going to start paying hard and close attention to character. With a running back it's one thing but a qb is another thing entirely. I also think that at some point the NFL will start taking away draft choices of teams with players that get out of line off the field. Winston is eventually going to wind up in prison. He has no clue what accountability is. He's never been held accountable for anything in his life.

Guest jojo1515

Apparently winston gave a closing statement but refused to answer questions. If I am running a code of conduct hearing and everybody in question refuses to answer questions....immediate expulsion. If there is nothing to hide then answer questions. Otherwise you are essentially admitting guilt while refusing to cooperate. See ya. Apparently a ruling is expected in 2-3 weeks

I don't think she was forcefully raped. I don't think the other people would sit idly if she was calling for help. I think she may have been gven the Bill Cosby treatment. Which is still legally rape.

This is what I think too.

Archived