Kozan

juscAUse

He had back surgery.

Thanks, but I am well aware of that. I was wondering how his rehab was going.

I was under the impression you didn't know that. My apologies. I thought I read awhile back that rehab had been going well. Maybe from PTB? Sorry for the misunderstanding!

There's really not been very much info shared on AK because everyone has been concerned with the week to week grind of the season but I'd imagine with the end of the season and the upcoming Spring camp, there will be some updates coming. Seems to be a bit of unknown with injuries like this and its always tough to gauge how different individuals respond to the surgery and rehab. Fingers crossed for him.

He had back surgery.

I was under the impression you didn't know that. My apologies. I thought I read awhile back that rehab had been going well. Maybe from PTB? Sorry for the misunderstanding!

You better sharpen those (mind)reading skills, Clayton!

:poke:

Having him healthy for 2015, will go a long way with the OL being a team strength.

There's really not been very much info shared on AK because everyone has been concerned with the week to week grind of the season but I'd imagine with the end of the season and the upcoming Spring camp, there will be some updates coming. Seems to be a bit of unknown with injuries like this and its always tough to gauge how different individuals respond to the surgery and rehab. Fingers crossed for him.

That is what worries me. You would think that there would, at the very least, be word of him working out.

He had back surgery.

That did not come out right, pal. I write and try to speak a little too quickly sometimes. I didn't make myself clear and I apologize for the misunderstanding. You did nothing wrong, it was me.

• 2 weeks later...

That is what worries me. You would think that there would, at the very least, be word of him working out.

Bump. Anyone have the latest on Kozan's recovery from back surgery?

So you didn't read the previous pages before posting this? :)

So you didn't read the previous pages before posting this? :)

I did. Still wanting to know if anyone (maybe PTB) has heard anything.

I'm hoping Kozan and Lawson will be 100% come next fall if not sooner.

Lawson should be full speed by spring practice. If they are letting him go through even just limited practice before the bowl game then things will be full speed ahead by spring.

Disc injuries are very difficult to overcome. I have been dealing with one for the last 10 years. I certainly hope he recovers 100% and is able to come back play, Dee Ford did. But I wouldn't bet on it.

He seems to be really coming along well. I expect him to play again and to play well. That said, backs (particularly those causing numbness) can be a little tricky, so I think we are in a wait-and-see mode.

Thanks for the update. What're your thoughts on when he may return (Spring practice or not until August)?

He seems to be really coming along well. I expect him to play again and to play well. That said, backs (particularly those causing numbness) can be a little tricky, so I think we are in a wait-and-see mode.

Thank you very much! Good to hear.

Disc injuries are very difficult to overcome. I have been dealing with one for the last 10 years. I certainly hope he recovers 100% and is able to come back play, Dee Ford did. But I wouldn't bet on it.

No kidding. I slept in a chair for 2 years and gained in the neighborhood of 70lbs which is probably the absolute worse thing that could have happened. Thankfully i was able to transfer to a desk job or i would have been out of work too. My life went from extremely active to doing next to nothing. 3 years later and I finally feel like I can do something about it. I hope Kozan has been able to get around better than I.

Archived