2015 WR Jamari Staples (UAB transfer & Louisville signee)

TexasTiger

Postponed because he wasn't exactly invited. There was a misunderstanding

What kind of speed does Staples have?

Hopefully this helps!

Staples ties for first for fastest delivery time among top 25 online ...

www.boston.com/businessupdates/.../staples-ties...delivery.../story.html

Dec 18, 2012 - If you order from Staples today, you won't have to worry about your items.

Are we still trying to get Janari Staples? Also, I heard today that more players are getting out of Bham as fast as they can. One guy is added to Georgia, South Alabama, Montana and else where. Are we going after anymore UAB players? I think UAB have some players that could really help us.

Are we still trying to get Janari Staples? Also, I heard today that more players are getting out of Bham as fast as they can. One guy is added to Georgia, South Alabama, Montana and else where. Are we going after anymore UAB players? I think UAB have some players that could really help us.

Saw where LB Jake Ganus is transferring to UGA. Could've been a good pick up for us.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24902620/uab-lb-jake-ganus-tweets-hell-transfer-to-georgia

Saw where LB Jake Ganus is transferring to UGA. Could've been a good pick up for us.

http://www.cbssports...sfer-to-georgia

The problem with Ganus and Auburn is that Ganus will be a senior next year. We already have four linebackers that will be seniors next year. (Swain, Frost, McKinzy and Garrett) I don't think we'd want to use a scholarship slot on a 5th senior LB. The great need is for young guys that will be around in 2016, when the position will be as thin, depth wise, as chow-hall bacon.

Well surely UAB has some players that are Sophomore's and Freshmen that we should try to get.

Don't call me Shirley..............................sorry couldn't resist

Archived