Effect of Muschamp's Hiring

ShocksMyBrain

Of the four listed Holland will more than likely be the first. I really believe that playing with him as DC and possibly his position coach will get his commitment. I have no inside info or anything but simply have paid attention to Holland's actions. If this comes to pass Mikey should be happy as this adds quality LB depth.

Holland would help our situation. Likewise Roquan Smith. We need to add at least one more quality LB just to have a shot at maintaining sufficient numbers and two wouldn't hurt.

Also, now that we're probably going away from the 2-LB defense, commits Colbert, Sullivan and possibly Atkinson could work in at LB.Things started lookin' up when Coach Hothead came on board!

Roquan is great but I seriously doubt we get him. We will be playing against him when he suits up for UGA. We have to hope for Holland to choose us and to make his grades.

Of the four listed Holland will more than likely be the first. I really believe that playing with him as DC and possibly his position coach will get his commitment. I have no inside info or anything but simply have paid attention to Holland's actions. If this comes to pass Mikey should be happy as this adds quality LB depth.

Holland would help our situation. Likewise Roquan Smith. We need to add at least one more quality LB just to have a shot at maintaining sufficient numbers and two wouldn't hurt.

Also, now that we're probably going away from the 2-LB defense, commits Colbert, Sullivan and possibly Atkinson could work in at LB.Things started lookin' up when Coach Hothead came on board!

Roquan is great but I seriously doubt we get him. We will be playing against him when he suits up for UGA. We have to hope for Holland to choose us and to make his grades.

Agreed

**Edit** If we do flip him Muschamp will have performed a modern day miracle!

I. Wonder if there is someone that Florida was interested in our committed that might take a look at us that we do not know already

I think there was a clause in Muschamp's contract that we can't go after Florida's recruits unless we were already recruiting them.

I assume this only applies to 2015 recruits?

I. Wonder if there is someone that Florida was interested in our committed that might take a look at us that we do not know already

I think there was a clause in Muschamp's contract that we can't go after Florida's recruits unless we were already recruiting them.

I assume this only applies to 2015 recruits?

I would think so. I don't think the clause would have much of an effect on our recruiting class either way.

are there any recruits that we know of that are off limits because of this clause? more importantly, can other coaches recruit the players that are off limits to CWM?

The Quote from Dirty Dan shows it made him mad. That makes me :)

Dirty Dan is in my top 3 along with little nicky and Urban Cryer as my least favorite coaches in the game.

The Guschamp effect is slowly bringing in some top notch defensive players. It sounds silly with CWM not being able to target players for Auburn. Has this been confirmed, or is this some rumor that has managed to grow legs and take off running like a chicken with its head cut off?

The Guschamp effect is slowly bringing in some top notch defensive players. It sounds silly with CWM not being able to target players for Auburn. Has this been confirmed, or is this some rumor that has managed to grow legs and take off running like a chicken with its head cut off?

It is a deal in his buyout. But it only concerns players UF was recruiting that AU was not. AU is recruiting almost everyone, so it is not an issue.

I've watch Mack a couple time this year in person and he's an absolute monster. In this case, the ability matches the hype.

Archived