Outback Bowl

rocketman37

I bought two Premium/Club tickets (Scholarship Donation priority) through AU/TUF.

As I'm re-engaging back surgery demons, can't travel to Tampa.

$170/each (Face Value).

Bob

Auburn '61 infil73@comcast.net

Acworth, GA

404-557-9647 (cell)

Club Seats

Raymond James Stadium features more than 12,000 club seats that allow spectators to experience games and events in utmost comfort. The extra-wide, padded seats run parallel to the sidelines. The seats are accessible from a luxurious, air-conditioned concourse that features restaurants, sports bars, video walls, lounge seating and additional views of the field.

Is the game sold out yet? Also, how many tickets has Auburn bought thusfar?

Auburn already sold out its original 8,000 ticket allotment. Not sure how many more the school obtained yet.

I have a final interview this week for a new position, but I might be interested depending on the outcome and anticipated start date. If they are still available, might shoot you a PM or text. I'm located in Forsyth County.

They're still available, WarAJEagle. Several "maybes".

I'd really like to go, especially with the Tampa Bay Auburn Club parties.

I'm on narcotic meds and can't drive for a while.

Hope your new job happens for you.

Best. War Eagle!

Bob

Club Seats

Raymond James Stadium features more than 12,000 club seats that allow spectators to experience games and events in utmost comfort. The extra-wide, padded seats run parallel to the sidelines. The seats are accessible from a luxurious, air-conditioned concourse that features restaurants, sports bars, video walls, lounge seating and additional views of the field.

Archived