Jovon or Roc/Barber in 2015??

Could we have the conference's leading rusher three years in a row? :big:/>

Yes. Yes we could.

Tre Mason in 2013

Cameron Artis-Payne in 2014

Yes. Yes we could.

Remember at the beginning of the season when all the "experts" said that other SECW teams would have a better rushing attach than ours? Yeah that was funny.

Tre Mason in 2013

Cameron Artis-Payne in 2014

Yes. Yes we could.

Remember at the beginning of the season when all the "experts" said that other SECW teams would have a better rushing attach than ours? Yeah that was funny.

I'm honestly not 100% sure but I think they were talking about skill at the RB position, not necessarily rushing attack as a whole.

I'm still worried about a signing day flip.

Surely the REC has something up their sleeves here.

/sarcasm

Excited to see what this young man can do.

This has been a long time coming.

Along with hard nose running out of the backfield, Jovon brings a set of WR hands for JJ and I'm not just talking wheel route.

This guy has really good vision and some nice moves for a guy that weighs 238. I'm excited to see our RB combo this year. I see the potential for a similar Cadillac & Ronnie combo. If Duke and Sammie stay or at least one stays our offense could be even better than before.

Guest jojo1515

I know he hasn't played a down yet and has to learn the offense.......BUT.....this guy has the potential to be the best back that Gus has ever had anywhere.....think about that a little bit....

I know he hasn't played a down yet and has to learn the offense.......BUT.....this guy has the potential to be the best back that Gus has ever had anywhere.....think about that a little bit....

The possibilities are very exciting.

That would be scary considering I think that defenses next year SHOULD HOPEFULLY have to drop back more against JJ and a more consistent pass attack.

He weighs 238 pounds now?

He played through a collection of injuries last season. I imagine that with some time to heal and get back to conditioning his weight will drop back down.

He weighs 238 pounds now?

He played through a collection of injuries last season. I imagine that with some time to heal and get back to conditioning his weight will drop back down.

Coach Russell will take care of that.

It's been a nice comfort these past two years knowing we are deep at the RB position. To have athletes such as Robinson and Thomas coming up next year is exciting to say the least. Our last #1 recruit out of JuCo was Duke and he worked out very well.

Archived