2015 4* JUCO DB Justin Martin (Tennessee signee)

CameronCrazy

Will Muschamp already doing work! If we're unable to get Bridges to flip back, then I expect that we put the full court press on Mr. Martin. Justin is the #1 ranked JUCO CB per 247.

“@SECfootball: Top JUCO corner to visit Auburn http://sds.to/1BK0tbe”

The nation’s top-ranked JUCO cornerback is set to visit Auburn this weekend, reports 247Sports.

Justin Martin of Oklahoma A&M is a three-star cornerback hailing from Nashville, Tenn., and reportedly is leaning towards Tennessee. Martin’s visit to Auburn comes on the heels of Will Muschamp’s return to the Plains over the weekend.

At 6-foot-2, 192-pounds, Auburn had not been thought to be in the running for Martin’s services, however, Muschamp hit the road recruiting on Saturday morning after being introduced.

Known for his speed and length, Martin boasts great athleticism on the outside, but needs to improve as a tackler.

The prized recruit has offers from Oregon, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Miami (FL), Georgia, Texas, Louisville, Nebraska, LSU and Florida, among others.

Loving Coach Boom already (reminds me of the boost our bball recruiting got when Pearl jumped on board). Time to start getting these defensive guys on campus

I thought Bridges was the #1 JUCO CB?

Different sites have different rankings. 247 has Martin as #1.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Bridges who?

Seriously though, this guy would ease the pain of losing Bridges.

Let's not burn Bridges now..

We can definitely burn Bridges today....

Bridges who?

Seriously though, this guy would ease the pain of losing Bridges.

Let's not burn Bridges now..

We can definitely burn Bridges today....

Ah yes. Bring the dynamite

Vol guy I follow

@Sabanocchio: You may have seen me mention Justin Martin as a silent commit which was true. But per Woody Wommack he has now silently decommitted.

@Sabanocchio: Now Martin says LSU leads so we have a fight on our hands. I was sure he was sown up.

Archived