Hoping to see....

tigerbrotha12

What are you hoping to see us improve on most during this 5 game home stretch? For me, I am hoping we see Trayvon Reed and Cinmeon Bowers really take over a game from an inside presence perspective. If our scorers can play well on a consistent basis, and we can win the boards, we are going to begin to really turn this thing around, I believe.

Execution and good team play.

Hustle and no quit.

5 W's would be nice, but

I'm willing to accept moral victories this year.

Inside defense from Reed, Mason & Harrel" becoming a dynamic duo at guard, better ball handling and an improvement in FT's with some rebounding from Thompson to help with our inside play. Bowers playing back to potential because he has some inside help.

Ws definitely! Got a good one tonight, now we need to build off it.

Seeing the team playing as a team is another. Sometimes it's like we do our own thing and not as a team, especially on the O end. We need more consistency and fluidity.

I want to see better free throw percentage...but more importantly, I want to see them having fun! Last night was a good start!

Inside defense from Reed, Mason & Harrel" becoming a dynamic duo at guard, better ball handling and an improvement in FT's with some rebounding from Thompson to help with our inside play. Bowers playing back to potential because he has some inside help.

In game against Winthrop I got some of what I was hoping for- didn't see game so am going on what I saw in the comments during the game.

Dynamic Duo between Mason & Harrel a big yes

Better Ball handling - not sure I didn't see anybody complaining about turnovers but not sure

Improvement in FT's - NO made 19 missed 15

Reed Inside D - Yes and also rebounding

Thompson rebounding - Yes plus some scoring

Bowers playing back to Potential - Big YES a man among boys needs to work on FT

If this continues we might make it into NIT or maybe better but Xavier will be a real test if we do well against X men then we have a chance to be real solid this year.

Archived