2 NYPD cops shot and killed

cooltigger21

2 NYPD cops were shot at point blank range while sitting in their patrol car. This is believed to be retribution for Michael Brown and Eric Garner. Everyone that propagated the racism lies in the two case is just as guilty as the gunman. That includes some here as well. You just couldn't resist the temptation to fan the flames and this is the predictable result. Congratulations. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then the cowardly pile of crap took the sissy way out and killed himself. At least that is one less idiot in the gene pool. Sharpton should be held accountable for inciting this with the stupid march he organized in NY.

Then the cowardly pile of crap took the sissy way out and killed himself. At least that is one less idiot in the gene pool. Sharpton should be held accountable for inciting this with the stupid march he organized in NY.

He's already condemned the killing.

Then that blood falls on the hands of those that did nothing or said nothing about all situations involving the incidents. Such as the Chicago PD driving though Chicago at a protest blasting Sweet Home Alabama which has been linked to racism. So congrats CPD and to every person that didn't say hey, that is wrong when I posted it on this board the first time.

Then that blood falls on the hands of those that did nothing or said nothing about all situations involving the incidents. Such as the Chicago PD driving though Chicago at a protest blasting Sweet Home Alabama which has been linked to racism. So congrats CPD and to every person that didn't say hey, that is wrong when I posted it on this board the first time.

That is the first time I have seen this and my JAW is still on the floor.

And where is Obama,.......in Hawaii.

What is he saying on national TV....not one damn thing.

DiBlasio and Sharpton should be tried for contributing the murder of a police officer and put away for about 30 years. Bastards.

An to Ben... oh boy Sharpton has condemned it. BFD. That's like a KKK Wizard condemning last night's lynching in the old days. Pitiful.

And Tex4Auburn......the best you can do is place some blame on the CPD? Sick. Where is your outcry for the victims and their families and condemnation for the killer.

AFTER he lead chants of"what do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now...

DiBlasio and Sharpton should be tried for contributing the murder of a police officer and put away for about 30 years. Bastards.

An to Ben... oh boy Sharpton has condemned it. BFD. That's like a KKK Wizard condemning last night's lynching in the old days. Pitiful.

And Tex4Auburn......the best you can do is place some blame on the CPD? Sick. Where is your outcry for the victims and their families and condemnation for the killer.

I think Tex4Auburn's outcry is for some common sense to this madness. The blame falls squarely on the shooter.

Tex is doing the same thing you have done. You blame Sharpton for what happened.

Putting blame on Sharpton is not condemnation on the killer...

"where is your outcry for the victims and their families AND condemnation for the killer"

Link to him leading the chant before I just assume you're lying.

You're generally safe with that assumption.

You're generally safe with that assumption.

Link to prove assumption on your part. And, we already know you both are liars. You are welcome! :-)

Link to prove assumption on your part. And, we already know you both are liars. You are welcome! :-)

Link to me telling a lie.

Still waiting on your Sharpton link. Tap tap tap.

how can you tell when a lib is lying?...

Tim lies as a reflex. He doesn't know the difference. As long as he's slamming someone he sees as a librul, he assumes God approves.

I guess the link is not forthcoming.

Hey, Titan. Any way I can place a mod on ignore? I tire of reading his schlock.

And yet I force you to reply. Just too darn easy. Next?

You didn't force me to do anything. I call you on your nonsense of my own volition.

I'd rather not read the stupidity you post here at all. ICHY's little caricature nails you to a T. It's like trying to hold dialog with someone with who's maturity level peaked at 13.

I'm asking a serious question, Titan or any other admin or mod. Is there any way I can ignore this troll?

You didn't force me to do anything. I call you on your nonsense of my own volition.

I'd rather not read the stupidity you post here at all. ICHY's little caricature nails you to a T. It's like trying to hold dialog with someone with who's maturity level peaked at 13.

I'm asking a serious question, Titan or any other admin or mod. Is there any way I can ignore this troll?

another forced reply... :-)

Im asking a serious question, Titan or any other admin or mod. Is there any way I can ignore this troll?

I know it's the Christmas season, but 13 is way too generous.

Quick. Take your meds. (Or more of 'em)

Archived