Concerns about our aptitude for the Outback Bowl?

doc4aday

A Blooming Onion would make for a nice late night snack. Test your hunger aptitude when you eat at the next Outback Steak House before the big game.

Had a blooming onion today at Outback. It left me convinced the team will play well and AU will win. Of course I am also convinced the resident uat updyke trolls that spend their time being totally obsessed with all things Auburn, will continue to post their crap. After all it is what they do best. WDE

Had a blooming onion today at Outback. It left me convinced the team will play well and AU will win. Of course I am also convinced the resident uat updyke trolls that spend their time being totally obsessed with all things Auburn, will continue to post their crap. After all it is what they do best. WDE

That never ceases to amaze me. Their team is in the playoff and could win a national title but all their attention is focused on Auburn.

We need to have a "Hack Bammer Sites Day" where as many of us on this board will seek and destroy anything or importance to bammer football. The outcry would be heard from all corners of the state. It would be fun watching all of the "Gumpdykes" fall all over themselves in agony.

Guest jojo1515

We need to have a "Hack Bammer Sites Day" where as many of us on this board will seek and destroy anything or importance to bammer football. The outcry would be heard from all corners of the state. It would be fun watching all of the "Gumpdykes" fall all over themselves in agony.

Unfortunately they would all become immediate updykes copycats if something like that were to happen.

APTITUDE: I think we'll score plenty on them. I'm pretty certain they will attack us where our aptitude is sorely lacking, that's stopping power running right up the middle. They have the same tools Georgia was so successful with. AU 45-42???

Did you hear about the constipated badger?

Yes. We could call ourselves the Guardians of Peace.

Why are there 2 threads with the same name? Shouldn't they be merged?

This is the aptitude thread. The other is the attitude thread. Two completely different topics that are absolutely unrelated. I am about to to start a new thread -- "Concerns about the altitude of the Outback Bowl."

Personally, I believe Auburn does better in higher altitudes, but I am working on the stats right now to back up my argument.

The best way to attack bammer is to go undercover to their sites, pretend to be bama fans on the long term, but do everything you can to get their players to jump to the pros. Talk about the money. Always talke about the money. Never bring up team loyalty, the pricelessness of being a senior or team goals. Just keep harping on the money. Then spread rumors of the head coach leaving, maybe to another college or to the pros. Bring up the money again. Pretty soon you will begin to undermine the program. Wait a minute.......

Attitude has nothing to do with our ability to pull into an Outback Steak House and enjoy a Blooming Onion topped off with a nice 22 Oz. Porterhouse steak. On the other hand, aptitude is a big concern among bammers in that they tend to do poorly on just about any test related to aptitude. One way you can accurately determine the aptitude of your typical bammer fan is to do the following:

1. exit off just about any interstate off ramp within the confines of Alabama and gas up your vehicle.

2. Make sure you have on an Auburn cap or shirt that makes reference to our beloved university.

3. Make your way to the soft drink cooler,grab a coke and a candy bar, then make your way to the cashier.

4. 99% of the time you will encounter a smiling Updyke that is about to burst at the seams to make some stupid comment about Auburn.

5. As you pull out your wallet, Gumpdyke will likely say something that you probably have heard 100s of times before about how his bammer team is gonna whoop Auwburn in football. Notice how he makes a point to say AUWBARN. Just for the fun of it, pretend like you did not clearly hear him saying AUWBARN so that he will say it again with even more emphasis on AUWBARN.

6. Smile contently at him and tell him how original his comments are.

7. Take a deep breath of air, slowly tell him that he needs to have the brain-trust at BAMMER to commission a life size bronze bust of him next to old Bear outside of BDS.

7. Make sure to pay for your drink and snack with money.

8.If he manages to correctly give you the right amount of change back, tell him to keep the change so that he can save up enough money to buy a ticket in the new nose-bleed section of BDS to watch bammer play Western Carolina.

The poor bloke will not know what hit him. Take your family to the nearest Outback and enjoy a nice steak dinner proceeded by a Blooming Onion.

Attitude has nothing to do with our ability to pull into an Outback Steak House and enjoy a Blooming Onion topped off with a nice 22 Oz. Porterhouse steak.

Maybe not, but this thread is about aptitude. The other thread is about attitude.

Ok I'll play along. What about it?

I'm guessing I feel the same way as that badger (I don't give a cr@p).

OK, the solution to this enlightened question for the ages!

"

he yelled "Roll Turd Roll" and out came the prized red & white turd. He did have to tussle with the head "Gumpdyke" before he could claim the coveted turd.

The best way to attack bammer is to go undercover to their sites, pretend to be bama fans on the long term, but do everything you can to get their players to jump to the pros. Talk about the money. Always talke about the money. Never bring up team loyalty, the pricelessness of being a senior or team goals. Just keep harping on the money. Then spread rumors of the head coach leaving, maybe to another college or to the pros. Bring up the money again. Pretty soon you will begin to undermine the program. Wait a minute.......

Is this your way of telling all of us that you're a Bammer troll? Because we all knew that.

Ok I'll play along. What about it?

I'm guessing I feel the same way as that badger (I don't give a cr@p).

OK, the solution to this enlightened question for the ages!

"

he yelled "Roll Turd Roll" and out came the prized red & white turd. He did have to tussle with the head "Gumpdyke" before he could claim the coveted turd.

Ah, so... :) ... it's really a Out-Back thread ?

Is this your way of telling all of us that you're a Bammer troll? Because we all knew that.

Can't say I wasn't thinking the same exact thing.

Let me guess, the updykes claimed 15 of the constipated badger's turds.

Yes they did! They are in the process to have them bronzed and scattered around old bear's statue.

Archived