Cam and Panthers Win

Proud Tiger

Led by Cam the Panthers beat the Browns and Manziel 17-13 with Cam taking a knee on the Brown's 11 as the game ended. Manziel hurt a hamstring just before the half and never returned. I suspect his running days are over.

Get over yourself. Don't click if you have no interest. The FACT that you did click on the thread and in you feeble mind decided to post this reply makes me LOL at you.

wde

You mad bro?

It had nothing to do with Auburn football and did not belong in said forum.

Led by Cam the Panthers beat the Browns and Manziel 17-13 with Cam taking a knee on the Brown's 11 as the game ended. Manziel hurt a hamstring just before the half and never returned. I suspect his running days are over.

Linebackers in the NFL are faster than he is. He is going to have to learn how to just use his feet to buy an extra second to throw the ball. New Orleans lost to Atlanta so now they are all alone in first. If the panthers win next week they win the division.

Might as well amend this thread title to "Cam and Panthers Win the Division." Ten minutes to go and up 34-3. Probably a foregone conclusion.

wow Falcons folding like a big tent

Remember when Matt Ryan was good? Two pick sixes today. Yikes.

wow Falcons folding like a big tent

Remember when Matt Ryan was good? Two pick sixes today. Yikes.

Always though Ryan had a chance to be elite but Falcons have had no defense a long time. He tries to do too much at times.

Archived