DeBlasio arrogance puts cops in crosshairs

cooltigger21

DeBlasio ran on an anti cop agenda and has not stood with the police when they have been targeted. He went so far as to "warn" his son about being careful because he was biracial. I don't think he can ever regain the trust of the NYPD rank and file. New York citizens are less safe becsuse of him and his kind now. http://nypost.com/2014/12/22/de-blasios-arrogance-puts-cops-in-cross-hairs/

It's not even funny how this idiot has lost the oh... the remainder of the 40,000 cops on the force he hadn't lost already.

I heard a Lib New City Councilman say Deblasio has not made anit-cop statements. Made me want to puke.

They have to "make it up as they go". The TRUTH is not their friend.

I heard a Lib New City Councilman say Deblasio has not made anit-cop statements. Made me want to puke.

. deBlasio / Wilhelm telling his son to fear the cops really is friendly support for them. He's got their backs.

. deBlasio / Wilhelm telling his son to fear the cops really is friendly support for them. He's got their backs.

Did he actually tell his son to "fear the cops"?

I understand what you guys are saying and your point of view but do we not feel watching exactly what the police did to Garner had something to do with it as well? Shouldn't ALL parties take accountability for this? And maybe the mayor didn't have to say it publicly but he's a father first, if he really has concern for his son why is it a problem to instruct his son?

They are viewing this through a highly socially refractive lens.

Regardless, this is a classic case of a mountain being made of a molehill. Name a single mayor of NYC that hasn't confronted the police lobby. It's mostly politics. The rest is like I said above.

Archived