2015-2016 Basketball Recruiting Board (Updated: 6/21/2016)

kwren34

2015-2016 Basketball Recruiting Board (Updated: 6/21/2016)
*** ATTENTION: Please do NOT copy/paste to other websites or message boards! This thread belongs to AUFamily forums ONLY! ***

NATIONAL RECRUITING RANKINGS:
247 - #25
Scout - #19
Rivals - #12
ESPN - #18

:largeAU:- Auburn Commit
:starorange: - 247 Composite Star Rating
Height/Weight listed from 247

4 SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE (Additional scholarships possible due to attrition)

PG
Position Needs: 1-2 | Top Priority: DONE

:largeAU:Jared Harper:starorange::starorange::starorange::starorange:
Height/Weight: 5-11, 155 | Hometown (School): Atlanta, GA (Pebblebrook) | AAU: Southern Stampede
Commit Date: 3/14/2015 | Offered: Yes | Visited: N/A
Ranking: 247 (4 Star, #14 PG) | Scout (4 Star, #30 PG) | Rivals (4 Star, NR) | ESPN (4 Star, #18 PG)

JARED-HARPER-140707-PRO.JPG

Uncommitted Prospects:

Committed Prospects:
Bryce Aiken (Harvard) ****

SG/SF
Position Needs: 2-3 | Top Priority:

:largeAU:Mustapha Heron:starorange::starorange::starorange::starorange::starorange:
Height/Weight: 6-5, 200 | Hometown (School): Waterbury, CT (Sacred Heart) | AAU: NY Rens
Commit Date: SIGNED LOI 11/12/15 | Offered: Yes | Visited: 8/15/2015 (Unofficial)
Ranking: 247 (5 Star, #4 SF) | Scout (5 Star, #7 SF) | Rivals (5 Star, NR) | ESPN (5 Star, #4 SG)

4_979656.jpg

Uncommitted Prospects:

Committed Prospects:
Josh Langford (Mich St) *****
Josh Jackson
(KU) *****
Brandon Robinson
(UNC) ****
Kameron McGusty (OU) ***

PF
Position Needs: 1-2 | Top Priority:

:largeAU:Anfernee McLemore:starorange::starorange::starorange:
Height/Weight: 6-8, 210 | Hometown (School): Sylvester, GA (Worth County) | AAU: Atlanta Celtics
Commit Date: SIGNED LOI 11/11/15 | Offered: Yes | Visited: --
Ranking: 247 (3 Star, #55 SF) | Scout (3 Star, NR) | Rivals (3 Star, NR) | ESPN (4 Star, #31 PF)

4_3690103.jpg

Uncommitted Prospects:

Committed Prospects:
Edrice "Bam" Adebayo (Kentucky) *****
Tony Bradley
(UNC) ***
Tyrique Jones (Xavier) ***
Chris Lewis (Harvard) ***

CENTER

Position Needs: 2-3 | Top Priority:

Uncommitted Prospects:

Committed Prospects:
Jayce Johnson (Utah)****
Udoka Azubuike
(KU) ****
Abdul Ado (Miss State) ****

ARCHIVE:
2014-2015 Basketball Recruiting Board

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest Update:
10/15/15: Recruiting Update & Archive added
8/17/15: Players Added: Mustapha Heron & Anfernee McLemore, Mustapha Heron & Anfernee McLemore commit to AUBURN
6/22/15: Josh Langford commits to MSU
6/6/15: Recruiting Update
3/16/15: Jared Harper commits to AUBURN, Player Added: Abdul Ado
1/14/15: Created new thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Will we benefit from Grant being giving his walking papers at Bama ? See one top recruit (Ingram) has de-committed and is opening up his recruitment again....saw some big schools mentioned...but not AU.

Kind of surprised they are not going after another PF in this class. With Bowers and Granger being seniors, only Spencer will be left for this position unless Purchase bunks up and stays with the program.

Last I talked to his dad he really likes Florida. I know north Carolina has always been his dream school....But I imagine after this little run we had had to be a game changer

Kind of surprised they are not going after another PF in this class. With Bowers and Granger being seniors, only Spencer will be left for this position unless Purchase bunks up and stays with the program.

We'll also have Purifoy who may not be a perfect body type for PF but certainly has the talent to play anywhere.

Couple of questions how many scholarships will we have available and do we have a real shot at any of the centers listed?

Couple of questions how many scholarships will we have available and do we have a real shot at any of the centers listed?

I don't think the "how many scholarships available" question can be answered until we see how many transfer out. Usually this happens at the end of the school term. Now, if a top of the line prospect wants to sign with AU room will be made, you can count on that.

• 2 months later...

pin at the top of the basketball forum which I did.

bump is the word used to describe an action (e.g. a message post) so that a particular thread is returned to the top in the list of threads.

Webopedia can be your friend.

• 4 weeks later...

bump is the word used to describe an action (e.g. a message post) so that a particular thread is returned to the top in the list of threads.

Right, but there is always a reason and I wanted to know why.

Right, but there is always a reason and I wanted to know why.

I updated the recruiting information and I didn't want the thread to get lost.

• 1 month later...

2016 3* PF Anfernee Mclemore committed to us tonight. I'm on my phone and cannot start a thread. I'll start one whenever I get home.

• 2 months later...

There are 4 scholarships for this recruiting class. With three commits there is one open scholarship left. With Reed not enrolled, this should open another scholarship for this class. If we sign 5 this year, i do not expect Reed to come back.

Auburn may get a commit/signing from another highschooler, but I'd look to Coach Pearl using at least one scholarship as a senior transfer with immediate eligibility.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived