American Sniper

AURaptor

Very good flick. Important, IMO , for everyone to see . More so if ya don't know how the story ends. I got a sense, based on audience reaction, many were ...unaware.

Nice job with balance the different views about the war.

ETA - Taya Kyle, the real life wife of Chris, may actually be prettier and more impressive than the actress who portrayed her. Point is, the movie didn't miss too much, either way. Amazing people, both Chris and his wife.

I knew the story and still lost it at the end. The movie is pretty long but felt like about 30 minutes...Clint Eastwood did a fantastic job.

I don't remember a bad movie from him as an actor or director. Man has had a hell of a career.

Saw it last night. It was very moving and a very good watch. I did have to laugh at the fake baby but it wasnt too distracting

To be honest, I didn't even notice it. :gofig:

I just finished the book and have not seen the movie yet. Does anyone know if the movie and book are close?

I'm reading the book also. One of the writers was in CNN yesterday and said that even though he knew it was Bradley Cooper it was just like watching Chris Kyle.

Archived