2016 3* DT Quinnen Williams (Bama commit)

TIGGR82

i just committed to Auburn this morning #WarEagle

@quinnenD1

Quinnen_Williams_Commit16.jpg

Quinnen Williams, DT

Birmingham, AL (Wenonah)

6-4 / 265 / 5.24

- Committed to Auburn (1/31/15)

- Visited Auburn 3x (1/31/15, 3/9/15, 4/11/15)

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss

Twitter

247 Sports: 4-star, #21 DT

Rivals: 3-star, NR

Scout: 3-star, #80 DE

ESPN: 4-star, #29 DE

Hudl Highlights

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many threads do we have to talk about on this guy? Jesus.

This appears to be the first one on the Recruiting board. You are not forced to read them all.

I believe Jesus deserves as many threads as we can start. He is the Lord, Himself, come to earth in human form to save us from our sins. He is the ONLY way to Heaven, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I'm glad to see you reverence His name as much as I do. Praise God!

I hadn't seen anything else on this guy. Then I saw that article, which is why I started the thread. I looked to see if he had a thread first.

I believe Jesus deserves as many threads as we can start. His the Lord, Himself, come to earth in human form to save us from our sins. He is the ONLY way to Heaven, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I'm glad to see you reverence His name as much as I do. Praise God!

AMEN

I believe Jesus deserves as many threads as we can start. His the Lord, Himself, come to earth in human form to save us from our sins. He is the ONLY way to Heaven, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I'm glad to see you reverence His name as much as I do. Praise God!

AMEN

^^^ My name is Anthony and I approve these posts..... Amen

AMEN

good lord...

AMEN

good lord...

. Yes He is.

AMEN

good lord...

. Yes He is.

I'll AMEN that. He is good all the time!

Is his dad the same Quincy Williams that played DE at AU several years ago? Curious. Article was more a train wreck than anything.

in the article his dad said he was a bama fan, so I hope not

AMEN

good lord...

. Yes He is.

I'll AMEN that. He is good all the time!

Indeed^^. Mr. Williams will be a good ball player before it's all said and done

Isn't the purpose of his own threat to help get rid of the talks on him being spread out all over the other threads?

Isn't the purpose of his own threat to help get rid of the talks on him being spread out all over the other threads?

No need for threats.

;)

[Autocorrect is the devil.]

No need for threats.

;)/>

^^^ Everything's the devil to you momma! I mean AUbritt

No need for threats.

;)/>

^^^ Everything's the devil to you momma! I mean AUbritt

Nahhh. Not everything. :devil:

No need for threats.

;)

I DARE somebody to start ONE more thread on this kid ;D

Is his dad the same Quincy Williams that played DE at AU several years ago? Curious. Article was more a train wreck than anything.

Yeah the article sucked and dude gets paid to write like a 3rd grader. In the article it did say That Quincy grew up a HUGE Auburn fan along with his Mom, but his dad is a bama man. It never said anything about his dad playing at Auburn so i would say no. Both of is brothers are, were great at sports . One a state champ in track and anotherplays foootball at Murray St.. Welcome Quincy and WAR DAMN EAGLE

No need for threats.

;)

:laugh:

No need for threats.

;)

:laugh:

sounds like a threat.

Archived