Republican Contenders...

DKW 86

Who is your preference for Republican Nominee?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your preference for Republican Nominee? Multiple Answers allowed...

• Mitt Romney
    • Jeb Bush
    • Chris Christie
    • Rand Paul
    • Ted Cruz
    • Gov Walker
    • Marco Rubio
    • Gov Kasich
    • Ben Carson
    • Rick Perry
    • Other
    • Aubie the Tiger

Is it too late for Huntsman to throw his hat back in the ring? None of these candidates have any sort of appeal to me.

EDIT: Well, except for Aubie. And whoever "other" is. :big:

Pull Perry and Sanatorium, and replace with Governors Walker and Kasich, is my suggestion.

Kasich is my choice. I voted Carson here

At one time I thought Jindal was supposed to be a rising star and the GOPs future.

Rand or third party for me.

I agree. At least we wont get just more of the same.

Rand's too immature, but at least he's somewhat interesting.

Ha! We have an immature CIC as we speak and yet Rand is labeled as immature? Lmao!

Rand or third party for me.

I agree. At least we wont get just more of the same.

Rand's too immature, but at least he's somewhat interesting.

With maturity's track record, I'm not concerned.

What the president and what the Supreme Court need to reiterate is that the states have a mechanism whereby they can determine the will of the people, it’s called ballot referendum. It has been done multiple times already, 32 states have indicated that marriage is between a man and a woman, and a few judges have come and overturned that. That, as far as I’m concerned, is unconstitutional, and Congress actually has oversight of all what they call the inferior courts, everything below the Supreme Court, and that’s where those overturns have come. And when judges do not carry out their duties in an appropriate way, our Congress actually has the right to reprimand or remove them.

Hmm. Ben Carson probably needs to read our constitution before he throws his hat into the ring.

No lib will have a chance at the WH in 2016. (Shhhhhhh).......

Sarah Palin for President?

Okay, its a free country and i am sure someone would vote for her. It wont be me, but someone would.

I think we have had a 14 year dry spell so far with crazy and incompetence in the WH.

This time, lets elect someone experienced and that produces results...THAT IS NOT NAMED CLINTON OR BUSH.

Sarah Palin for President?

Okay, its a free country and i am sure someone would vote for her. It wont be me, but someone would.

I think we have had a 14 year dry spell so far with crazy and incompetence in the WH.

This time, lets elect someone experienced and that produces results...THAT IS NOT NAMED CLINTON OR BUSH.

Who is that in your opinion?

Alas, Charles is on Fox News. According to the Jonestowners he can't have an opinion.

Alas, Charles is on Fox News. According to the Jonestowners he can't have an opinion.

Ironic the most mindless drones on the board refer to others as Jonestowners.

....instead of stooping so low as to call them mindless drones. Too funny. Irony is so ironic...

Rubio wouldn't be a bad pick. He isn't toxic like Bush or Clinton imho.

The only race worse than Clinton vs Bush?

Palin vs Biden. NOBODY wins that race, NOBODY.

That is the two stoopidest pols in both parties.

Archived