WH Says Iran "Deal" Only 50/50 Chance of Succeeding

Proud Tiger

The WH today is saying that the deal Obama struck with Iran a few months back (removing sanctions and Iran stopping uranium enrichment) has only a 50/0 chance of being successful. Well Dick Tracy Mr. Pres. and Mr. Kerry, who would have thought that?

Meanwhile Iran has reaped billions of dollars from the reduced sanctions and marched right along with their nuke program. Are we stupid or what? At the same time, Iran's influence in the ME grows stronger by the day.

Can't blame them really. They are doing what we all knew they would do. barry is aiding his friends.

WT....maybe not intentionally but in reality he sure is.

When Iran tests it's first nuke, the spin is going to be something to behold.

What this administration's goal in the Middle East is a mystery. My guess is they want another nuclear power there as some kind of check on Israel. Israel Is believed to have 80 nuclear warheads and would use them if invaded. If all parties involved were rational such a MAD situation might work, but this is not the US and USSR in a Cold War. The Iranians and their allies are driven by religious beliefs and can't be dealt with except with deadly force.

What this administration's goal in the Middle East is a mystery. My guess is they want another nuclear power there as some kind of check on Israel. Israel Is believed to have 80 nuclear warheads and would use them if invaded. If all parties involved were rational such a MAD situation might work, but this is not the US and USSR in a Cold War. The Iranians and their allies are driven by religious beliefs and can't be dealt with except with deadly force.

Let's see if I have this figured out... another nuclear power would level the playing field ?

Love the irony here. For 50 years or so, we had a race of arms that the Left pulled its hair out and gnashed its teeth, but NOW such a thing is exatly what they see as the solution for peace in that region ?

Really ?

A unified front would be a good start, at least as far as the USA is concerned.

Obama has been deaf, blind and dumb to the FACT that the GOP kicked the **** out of his party ( and his policies ) in the most recent elections. This President has gone out of his way to ignore the will of the people.

One option is to let Israel destroy their nuke facilities as they have said they would. This is sure justified since Iran says they want to destroy Israel. It seems to be a question of who strikes first.

I'm wondering though...what other options out there for dealing with them, have significantly better odds of success?

Elect Bush so he can go find there WMD's (aka nukes) maybe.

All kidding aside I don't know what the U.S. can do without starting a really big saber rattling parade in Asia.

aubfaninga...ISIS is sure doing more than saber rattling. I'm not the POTUS or involved in national security so I don't know the best course of action. But it does seem to me that doing nothing but talk forever isn't the right answer.

If the U S does not act to stop Iran nuke, Israel WILL. Of that you can rest assured.

What's the will of the people on Iran?

Probably not what the Mullahs are doing.

Remember, there was that thing called th Green Revolution ? Doesn't ring a bell ? Obama forgot all about it too. That was " the people of Iran " , trying to speak out against their government. Obama did nothing to give THEM any 'hope'. He's as tone deaf to them as he is w/ this country.

Can't blame them really. They are doing what we all knew they would do. barry is aiding his friends.

To whom are you referring?

aubfaninga...ISIS is sure doing more than saber rattling. I'm not the POTUS or involved in national security so I don't know the best course of action. But it does seem to me that doing nothing but talk forever isn't the right answer.

ISIS is no friend to Iran in the least.

The middle east is the middle east. I was looking at Asia.

Not that we should be scared, just pointing out that North Korea, China, and Russia would react to anything they feel is done wrong to Iran. I am at a lost for ideas.

auburnfaninga........who knows but I doubt China or Russia would react to harshly to anyone except wiping out iran. Russia has no use for Muslims and I can't see China risking war over Iran when China is doing will these days. Plus North Korea and Pres. One Hung Low is just a puppet of China.

Archived