Auburn releases "The BOOM Era" Hype Video

AUEngineer2016

Really dig the highlights of the video and the music etc but could've really done without the different color booms covering the whole screen throughout the video.

Really dig the highlights of the video and the music etc but could've really done without the different color booms covering the whole screen throughout the video.

Really? I loved it. They used the same style as they have for the shooty hoops team this year (I keed, I keed). I love the video, the only thing I don't like about it is that it probably means that we won't use the song for our tunnel video in 2015.

Ellis Johnson out as Auburn Defensive coordinator thread:

Posted by Piketiger1990 on 30 November 2014 - 05:37 PM in AU Football Forum

"I can see the intro video now with Muschamp and Gus to the tune of "Here comes the BOOM!"

Posted this before Muschamp was hired, thank you Auburn for making this happen

I'd just rather do our talking on the field. Not a fan.

You know this is just a promo video, right? I seriously don't think Malzahn and Muschamp will show this to other teams expecting them to forfeit, our to our Tigers to make them think they don't actually have to play the game, do you?

This. Gimmicks get old. I just want to be known as a hard-nosed, knock you on your a$$ football program. Don't need these little videos or "Auburn Fast" billboards.

This. Gimmicks get old. I just want to be known as a hard-nosed, knock you on your a$$ football program. Don't need these little videos or "Auburn Fast" billboards.

I like to see muschamp and Gus doing their boom thing..gets the fans fired up.

The auburn fast thing was a gimmick for bert

we will but things like this attract attention. It gets people who might not ordinarily look, do so. Marketing is as much s part of things as anything else. You have to back it up but if you do then good things are in store.

we will but things like this attract attention. It gets people who might not ordinarily look, do so. Marketing is as much s part of things as anything else. You have to back it up but if you do then good things are in store.

I know I sound like some old cranky guy but I'm really not, I swear. I realize other schools do it but that doesn't make it any better in my eyes. It's the same kind of annoyance as seeing Nick run out onto the field with 6 sweatbands on each arm and leg. Just...ugh.

I know I sound like some old cranky guy but I'm really not, I swear. I realize other schools do it but that doesn't make it any better in my eyes. It's the same kind of annoyance as seeing Nick run out onto the field with 6 sweatbands on each arm and leg. Just...ugh.

I get where you're coming from. I actually agree with you. At the same time I understand the reality of the way things work.

I get where you're coming from. I actually agree with you. At the same time I understand the reality of the way things work.

Agree to agree.

This - I'm more of a fan of letting actions speak louder than video's & billboards. But, I realize I'm getting older and don't care for the shock-jock stuff, i.e. tons of tattoos/long hair/dreads........so to each his own.

These arent for anyone other than recruits etc to get the name of Auburn in their minds. 17-19 year olds and maybe even younger depending on skill will eat this stuff up. Its not for the older folks who cant lace cleats up anymore

Archived