2015 3* CB Jeremiah Dinson commits to AU!

RunInRed

Recently decommitted from UK ... now committed to AU (updated 1/26/15) ...

I'm officially decommiting from the University of Kentucky. Much love to the whole Kentucky coaching staff. Appreciate the opportunity...

I'm proud and bless to say that I'm committed to Auburn University. Much love to my parents and coaches. #WDE

@New_EraJD3

The three-star cornerback de-committed from Kentucky within an hour of leaving the Plains. He said a final decision could come in the next few days as Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn is expected to visit his home in Miami, Fla., on Monday.

"The experience was good," Dinson said after his visit. "I fell in love with the players and the coaches, especially Gus Malzahn. That was one of the greatest experiences I had up here.

"I'm really considering them. Right now Auburn (is in front.) It just feels like home. I feel like this is the best choice for me. I really like Auburn."

Auburn assistant Travaris Robinson has a long relationship with Dinson and had been recruited him to Florida before following Will Muschamp to the Plains.

"(Robinson) is telling me I can come in and play right away," Dinson said. "T-Rob is a Miami guy, and I'm a Miami guy myself, so our connection is real close. I can really relate to him. He's like an uncle."

"I know if I can come in and produce on the defense, we have a great chance at a national championship."

http://www.al.com/sp...ead_for_co.html

image.jpg

Jeremiah Dinson, CB

Hialeah, FL

5'11 / 165

- OV to AU 1/23/15; named the Tigers his leader

247Sports: 3*

ESPN: 3*

Rivals: 3*

Scout: 2*

Offers: Akron, Arkansas, Auburn, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Connecticut, Duke, Florida, Florida Atlantic, FIU, Georgia Tech, Illinois State, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, NC State, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Purdue, South Carolina, Syracuse, UCF, Utah, Utah State and Wisconsin, among others.

Hudl Highlights

image.jpgimage.jpg

No offense to this kid, but no one that weighs 165 pounds is going to come in and play right away on the defensive side of the ball.

No offense to this kid, but no one that weighs 165 pounds is going to come in and play right away on the defensive side of the ball.

No, but there is a lot if time to put on weight in between now and August.

Great instincts from the videos. Another aggressive, physical player. I like it.

Nick Ruffin played a good bit at safety this past year. Listed at 174. CB is one place where while weight is nice it's not essential.

If coach Hothead (Hello to Mikey) wants him then he is probably better than what we were recruiting before coach "Hothead" was hired.

wde

If coach Hothead (Hello to Mikey) wants him then he is probably better than what we were recruiting before coach "Hothead" was hired.

wde

You would think that would be obvious to all but clearly it's not. :)

wde

Or we are scrapping the bottom for guys he needs

wde

That could be true too, but he is obviously better in Boom's mind than what we had been 'cruitin'.

wde

wde

That could be true too, but he is obviously better in Boom's mind than what we had been 'cruitin'.

wde

not sure I would dispute that.

I'm hoping the Ohio st commit is also one that Boom had his mind on

The Good Guys did UK a solid by steering Westry their way before flipping Dinson. BTW, we aren't "scrapping the bottom".

The Good Guys did UK a solid by steering Westry their way before flipping Dinson.

Give them a zone corner in Westry which Boom doesn't play and take a man corner in Dinson which Boom does play. Yuo! We screwed ourselves. Wow! You're right again Blue! It's unbelievable how often you are right! :drippingsarcasm7pa:

The Good Guys did UK a solid by steering Westry their way before flipping Dinson.

Give them a zone corner in Westry which Boom doesn't play and take a man corner in Dinson which Boom does play. Yuo! We screwed ourselves. Wow! You're right again Blue! It's unbelievable how often you are right! :drippingsarcasm7pa:

I'm interested to see if that's what they meant.

WDE!

I think you are mis-reading what blueridge intended. Not that I want to get into the business of defending him or others, but in this case fair is fair.

I would be shocked if we couldn't flip a 3* CB from Florida committed to UK unless we didn't want him.

Archived