2015 3* CB Jeremiah Dinson commits to AU!

RunInRed

Just watched his highlights....very little top notch man coverage...a lot of terrible throws by qbs he took advantage of nicely, but only saw 3 instances of good man coverage....out of 6 minutes of highlight film that is supposed to sell a recruit...so...um....yeah. Welcome aboard...may be wr? Looks better there

Just watched his highlights....very little top notch man coverage...a lot of terrible throws by qbs he took advantage of nicely, but only saw 3 instances of good man coverage....out of 6 minutes of highlight film that is supposed to sell a recruit...so...um....yeah. Welcome aboard...may be wr? Looks better there

Are you joking? The coaches saw something you didn't obviously or they wouldn't have pushed hard for him. Be happy about a commit.

This is about the silliest post I've read in a while. C'mon man.

Well, you know, if he's got tight man coverage on the receiver, it's far less likely that the QB is going to give him a chance to make a play that would go on the highlight reel. Those stay on the game film that coaches look at...

Well, you know, if he's got tight man coverage on the receiver, it's far less likely that the QB is going to give him a chance to make a play that would go on the highlight reel. Those stay on the game film that coaches look at...

Probay right....may also be a reason why he is a 3 star if there aren't many highlights due to good coverage

yeah, and I'm sure the coaches just watch that film only. That 6 minutes only

yeah, and I'm sure the coaches just watch that film only. That 6 minutes only

I think you misunderstood what I was saying...

So, Scout has him listed as a 2 star. Is that something new? Or has Scout always rated him that way ?

So, Scout has him listed as a 2 star. Is that something new? Or has Scout always rated him that way ?

What's Scout?

What's Scout?

Nothing to be concerned about, it seems.

All others list him a 3 star...

What's Scout?

:rimshot:

• 2 months later...

Be ready.

“They said I need to come in and play right away,” Dinson said.

Dinson, a cornerback from Miami (Fla.) American, was not one of the highest-rated prospects in Auburn’s recruiting class but the Tigers were extremely happy to flip him late from Kentucky. At 6-foot, 180 pounds, he has the size and speed Auburn secondary coach Travaris Robinson was searching for on the recruiting trail.

Meantime, Auburn is light on numbers at corner entering the fall.

“I feel like I made the right decision for me and my family,” Dinson said. “No regrets."

According to Dinson, he speaks to Robinson “probably three days a week.”

“He tells me he needs me to come and make an impact,” Dinson said. “That’s great. It means I really have a chance to come in and play early as a freshman. I'm not going to lie. It’s a good feeling when you hear that. I’m willing to put in the work when I get there. I’m willing to do anything to make the team win."

For Dinson, the A-Day trip was only his second visit to Auburn. He made the visit with his mother.

“A-Day was really crazy,” Dinson said. “The fans are awesome. And the city — I just loved it.”

During the game, Dinson paid attention to the secondary.

“I watched them really close,” Dinson said. “T-Rob and Coach (Gus) Malzahn said they needed work.”

Dinson will arrive at Auburn on May 24. He hopes to major in sports management.

Another 2015 cornerback signee from Miami, Carlton Davis, will room with Dinson.

Since National Signing Day, Dinson has kept in contact with several members of the 2015 Tigers class. He said they have a group chat on Twitter.

“We all get along pretty well,” Dinson said. “All of us are real close. I actually just saw Ryan Davis at a high school event in Orlando. We’re just trying to come in and make an impact right away. That’s what we came for."

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Auburn-signee-Jeremiah-Dinson-told-to-be-ready-to-play-early-36987377

Archived