2015 4* CB Carlton Davis commits to AU!

CadillacCone

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to go ahead and put this here for easy access once Carlton signs.

giphy.gif

I would love it if he signs with us that every time he made a big play in the field if they showed the Carlton in the jumbo screen and played that Tom Jones song. That would be awesome!!

LINK

Confirmed by multiple sources, 247Sports has learned that Miami (FL) Norland DB Carlton Davis will not be signing with Ohio State when National Signing Day comes around next Wednesday, and it now looks like Auburn is sitting comfortably in the driver's seat to land the 4-star prospect.

Davis took an official visit to Auburn last weekend and reports following the trip were positive for the Tigers. Gus Malzahn, Travaris Robinson, and Will Muschamp went in-home with Davis on Tuesday night, which apparently sealed the deal for Auburn, as the Davis Family has told Ohio State not to make their scheduled visit this evening.

Kid is a player. Things in FL are going very well for AU this year. Hope we pull several more....

Heck yeah, looking good for us. This is the CB we need. Signing day, c'mon down! :)/>

agreed. This is what the coaches are waiting for.

Legion of Boom

I'd take this kid over Tony Bridges

I wouldn't but damn sure glad we have CD. TB was very likely to start next year. Can't say the same for CD.

I wouldn't but damn sure glad we have CD. TB was very likely to start next year. Can't say the same for CD.

At least with CD we have more time to develop him since we have more years of eligibility with him as opposed to TB who was a JUCO transfer.

At least with CD we have more time to develop him since we have more years of eligibility with him as opposed to TB who was a JUCO transfer.

Excellent point.

Archived