2015 3* JUCO WR Camion Patrick (Indiana signee)

WarDamnEagleWDE

image.png

Camion Patrick, WR

Knoxville, TN (Knoxville West)

JUCO - East Mississippi C.C.

6'2 / 215

- Visited AU 1/24/15

- Three years of eligibility remaining

- Freshman stats: 35 receptions for 513 yards and 10 touchdowns

- Originally signed with Tennessee out of high school

Offers: Indiana, Kansas State, Louisville, Middle Tennessee State, Tennessee, UTSA and Troy.

247Sports: 3*

ESPN: 4*

Rivals: 3*

Hudl Highlights

imagejpeg952.jpg

Not looking good for Burt or Davis?

No on Burt.

Davis is the wildcard.

The staff loves Patrick and I think they were trying to keep their interest on the lowdown as long as they could. So I was told.

No on Burt.

Davis is the wildcard.

The staff loves Patrick and I think they were trying to keep their interest on the lowdown as long as they could. So I was told.

Thanks

I like his size and physicality. How many years of eligibility would he have?

Don't know. I think the biggest knock on Patrick is he won't be able to sign till the spring or summer and could count as a 2016 kid. I do believe he can qualify at Louisville right now.

Davis is still very much in play. And AU is still going to recruit Burt.

No on Burt.

Davis is the wildcard.

Patrick and Ryan Davis may not be related. There are reports AU wants 2 more WRs, a big WR a la Patrick and a speedy slot a la Ryan.

I had read that Burt wan't a lock for Texas anymore. Is he back on with UT again?

Seems that way.

Burt just committed to Texas.

Big, physical, quick receiver. Reminds me of Duke a little. Though he seems to be quicker than Duke. Probably why CDC wants him to lose about 10-15 lbs. I can see why the staff would want him though.

I was ho hum, but decided to watch a video oF Camion. Go to the 20 second mark on the 2011 highlight video WDE posted. On a single reception he does two "Sammie Coates" body slams of db's.

I was ho hum, but decided to watch a video oF Camion. Go to the 20 second mark on the 2011 highlight video WDE posted. On a single reception he does two "Sammie Coates" body slams of db's.

oh, my.

No on Burt.

Davis is the wildcard.

That's enough of an endorsement for me.

Big, physical, quick receiver. Reminds me of Duke a little. Though he seems to be quicker than Duke. Probably why CDC wants him to lose about 10-15 lbs. I can see why the staff would want him though.

I got a little Duke vibe as well. That's a good thing.

Are we still considering this kid?

Yes. But him not being able to get into AU for spring ball has him down a few spots now. I do believe he can enroll at Louisville right away.

Louisville must have a very generous enrollment time frame.

Archived