What Vanderbilt Says, What Vanderbilt Does

MDM4AU

I think this is a well written and thought-out editorial on religion on college campuses and what many feel is a bias against Christians that other religions don't experience when it comes to the Administrations. It appears the "all-comers" rule is a really "all those we don't disagree with" rule.

]What Vanderbilt Says, What Vanderbilt Does[/b]

...Of course we will never have absolute proof of the intentions of the administrators at Vanderbilt or Bowdoin or the California state system, which also implemented these biased rules. But the differing ways Muslim students are treated in contrast to Christian students at Vanderbilt clearly indicates that it is not religion in general that college administrators opposed but certain brands of Christianity. The administrators do not want to welcome all students to the college campuses but those who have the right religious “beliefs.” You do not have to take my word for it. Just look at the actions of the Vanderbilt administrators.

Read the whole article here:

http://www.patheos.c...anderbilt-does/

Good article. I read just this morning that some schools in Canada have banned the Lord's Prayer because some find it offensive yet are allowing Muslim prayers.

Hard to believe.

It's not hard to believe. If you read and believe you know the time is upon us. if you don't, then you won't mind throwing gas on a raging fire.

Archived