2016 4* OT EJ Price (USC Signee)

ellitor

Al.com says AU is out of his top 10...but I don't recall seeing him mentioned as an AU prospect. What's this about? Something to make bammmers feel good? Or did I miss something earlier?

He said we weren't in his top 5 but were in his top 10.

Guess that's better :) But not in top 5 but in top 10.....can't see that AU is really a prospect...but was wondering if perhaps AU (which has quite a list of OL) is after him....or another one of these where the expectation was not high to begin with.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al.com says AU is out of his top 10...but I don't recall seeing him mentioned as an AU prospect. What's this about? Something to make bammmers feel good? Or did I miss something earlier?

If you will go to the previous page, you will see that Auburn was hoping Prince would be an early commit. We used to lead, so I'm not sure why we are falling so far and fast.

If you will go to the previous page, you will see that Auburn was hoping Prince would be an early commit. We used to lead, so I'm not sure why we are falling so far and fast.

True but when a recruitment goes south all of a sudden, often as not, it's because someone at AU has a change of heart about the candidate. Was just curious if that was the case...or ?????

True but when a recruitment goes south all of a sudden, often as not, it's because someone at AU has a change of heart about the candidate. Was just curious if that was the case...or ?????

^^^This^^^ is what I took from it. Whether it was us, or him, someone has decided no mas. He left Central Gwinnett because he got into some type of mischief. I don't know any more than that.

He was at the same Jr Day in Athens that Rochester, and a few others attended. They have begun the annual "What if we all signed with uGA?" campaign. It will dwindle through the Spring/Summer as, one by one, they begin to commit elsewhere. Sure they will sign some of them, but we see this every Spring.

Five-star DE Marlon Davidson vs. Rivals100 OT E.J.Price https://vimeo.com/122899779/ I think one of my best ones against Marlon Davidson

Five-star DT Derrick Brown vs. Rivals100 OT E.J. Price https://vimeo.com/122907876 another vine from Saturday

E.J. Price vs. Chuck Wiley https://vimeo.com/122917934

@Ej_Price77

I still LOL at you people who read about AU recruiting on AL.com. Going to be a wild ride with Price. It's on'y April and his list changes as much as Julian Rochester.

when there are direct quotes from a recruit in the middle of a boring offseason, I am willing to read anything. I have to get my fix some way or another

I still LOL at you people who read about AU recruiting on AL.com. Going to be a wild ride with Price. It's on'y April and his list changes as much as Julian Rochester.

when there are direct quotes from a recruit in the middle of a boring offseason, I am willing to read anything. I have to get my fix some way or another

Drink more beer.....it helps tremendously

yea but then I wake up with a hangover and I still worry about what the recruit said. LOL

yea but then I wake up with a hangover and I still worry about what the recruit said. LOL

Then drink more beer ....

^^^This^^^ is what I took from it. Whether it was us, or him, someone has decided no mas. He left Central Gwinnett because he got into some type of mischief. I don't know any more than that.

He was at the same Jr Day in Athens that Rochester, and a few others attended. They have begun the annual "What if we all signed with uGA?" campaign. It will dwindle through the Spring/Summer as, one by one, they begin to commit elsewhere. Sure they will sign some of them, but we see this every Spring.

Yeah, he said the same thing about Alabama. They haven't been after him here lately so he dropped them out of top five. Michigan want him because their sending his girlfriend or something more stuff.

;)

Yeah, he said the same thing about Alabama. They haven't been after him here lately so he dropped them out of top five. Michigan want him because their sending his girlfriend or something more stuff.

;)

What's something???? I never got one of those

;)/>

You have to be at least a four star to get the something. Sorry

;)/>

You have to be at least a four star to get the something. Sorry

well I was a 5 star in golf and still didn't get the something. I got a thing but not a something.

Something went very wrong here if this is indeed true...

Something has indeed gone way wrong...for EJ that is. He has fallen way down on the AU staff target board the past few weeks. I don't know the why, just know he has fallen. Maybe WDE can look into the why when he reads this.

Something has indeed gone way wrong...for EJ that is. He has fallen way down on the AU staff target board the past few weeks. I don't know the why, just know he has fallen. Maybe WDE can look into the why when he reads this.

Thanx E

I don't think he has fallen that much, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I just think other schools have turned up the heat.

But I do believe other kids have rose up the list and AU might not want to be all the efforts in on Price when they can get a kid as good without all of the drama.

Since EJ no longer seems to be a priority for the staff this will be moved to the Rivals section.

Since EJ no longer seems to be a priority for the staff this will be moved to the Rivals section.

Expect that decision by the staff occurred a couple weeks ago...about the time that AU dropped off of his list of favorites.

But I'm fine with his decision...he should go where he wants to go...and where there is an opportunity for him to play.

Archived