ESPNU to cover AU

ellitor

E - do you know why we aren't taking Norton?

Will not take a DT just for the sake of taking somebody. If we miss on some players at other position then GG Robinson would be next man up at DT Garner has always liked him a lot more than Norton.

Honest question: why has Norton had an offer all this time while nobody even knew a kid named G.G. Robinson existed?

Also we aren't taking C. Davis and D. Davis.

Is C. Davis not a take for us, or are we not a take for him?

I really do need to just step away. It truly is perilous to believe anything at this point.

Yeah, wait -- I thought we were taking C. Davis but not Redwine.

:dunno:/>

I"M SO CONFUSED!

I think E is just saying we aren't taking both C Davis and D Davis....atleast that's what I hope he means or I'm confused too.

I think E means not taking BOTH. One or the other... unless we have the room on Signing Day.

Bingo. D. Davis is the one not a take. He still has to OV first and as things look now it looks like he will not and has firmed up with Texas.

I think E means not taking BOTH. One or the other... unless we have the room on Signing Day.

Bingo. D. Davis is the one not a take. He still has to OV first and as things look now it looks like he will not and has firmed up with Texas.

Thanks, E. Got an opinion on Redwine? Do you think we'd still to after him if C. Davis commits to us? Or do you think we go after him only if C. Davis stays with tOSU? Or neither?

And, thanks, TIGGR82.

Thanks, E. Got an opinion on Redwine? Do you think we'd still to after him if C. Davis commits to us? Or do you think we go after him only if C. Davis stays with tOSU? Or neither?

And, thanks, TIGGR82.

No problem my good man

Doesn't look like Redwine has a spot. They must feel very good about Carlton Davis, which is what everyone is reporting anyway.

^^^^This and it's why Redwine recommitted to Louisvile this morning. He was told today we don't have a spot for him. Take that as you will.

Honest question: why has Norton had an offer all this time while nobody even knew a kid named G.G. Robinson existed?

Because CEJ was the DC and wanted Norton a lot more than GG. If people did not know about GG they did not follow about recruiting much. GG has been talked about for 6 months +.

Where?

WDE!

Because CEJ was the DC and wanted Norton a lot more than GG. If people did not know about GG they did not follow about recruiting much. GG has been talked about for 6 months +.

I think Norton has been at minimum even with GG, as GG needed to show he could put on some weight, and that he has. That offer still has yet to come today Cody correct?

Also- the D. Davis piece may be more my want than thinking we get him, I am torn to hear you say he is shoring up with TX. I really like his upside... But also like the idea that we know now we are filling up... And that word is getting out.

I think Golf is correct. But I will say three to five are the must get, and rest is gravy.

Cowert, Holland, Key, D. Davis, C. Davis.

Gravy- Ivey, Norton, Slayton, Beckner, CeCe, Godwin.

I will update based on E's notes.

Cowert, Holland, Key, C. Davis,

Gravy- Ivey, GG, Slayton, Godwin, Beckner, Nigerians.

I think Norton has been at minimum even with GG, as GG needed to show he could put on some weight, and that he has. That offer still has yet to come today Cody correct?

Norton was ahead when CEJ was calling the shots. Now that Boom's here he let Garner put GG ahead. Simple as that.. Still no offer and I think if it comes it will be a best available more than feeling we have to get another DT.

I think Golf is correct. But I will say three to five are the must get, and rest is gravy.

I would flop Tega and Key. Both have great upsides but on Tega's is wow high. Also I would drop Slayton and put in Domonique Reed and Camion Patrick at WR. Slayton is All Dawg and the staff feels Reed is the #1 juco WR in the nation. Patrick is good as well.

I would flop Tega and Key. Both have great upsides but on Tega's is wow high. Also I would drop Slayton and put in Domonique Reed and Camion Patrick at WR. Slayton is All Dawg and the staff feels Reed is the #1 juco WR in the nation. Patrick is good as well.

Given our positions of need, don't we need Key (a DT) more than Tega (a DE)?

GG has been talked about for 6 months +.

Where?

Other AU sites. Kids that don't get offers don't get talked about much on AUF and that's probably heavily my fault because I won't post about kids here that don't have an offer.

LMAO! At 6'6 230 Key is not a DT. He is a Buck LB or DE target. Also 2 or 3 of or DE are moving to DT next year so DE is the bigger need. Prince can be a DE or easily grow into a killer DT.

LMAO! At 6'6 230 Key is not a DT. He is a Buck LB or DE target. Also 2 or 3 of or DE are moving to DT next year so DE is the bigger need. Prince can be a DE or easily grow into a killer DT.

I am keeping Key in there more for immediate need/wish. I do not think Tega see's the field until atleast 2017. I think he is a take for sure, but I personally something's need to happen in order for us to get his signature 2/4.

Slayton and Godwin are wishes. Which of those WR are teammates with Gibson? Maybe Gibson is the surprise WR. ???

Where?

Other AU sites. Kids that don't get offers don't get talked about much on AUF and that's probably heavily my fault because I won't post about kids here that don't have an offer.

Ok. Thanks. When metafour started the thread about him I immediately searched his name and came up with next to nothing. I suppose this is what happens to people like me that get 99% of their recruiting coverage from one site. You guys do a tremendous job, by the way. I refer people over here all the time.

WDE!

I am keeping Key in there more for immediate need/wish. I do not think Tega see's the field until atleast 2017. I think he is a take for sure, but I personally something's need to happen in order for us to get his signature 2/4.

Slayton and Godwin are wishes. Which of those WR you listed further above are teammates with Gibson? Maybe Gibson is the surprise WR. ???

Slayton and Godwin are wishes. Which of those WR are teammates with Gibson? Maybe Gibson is the surprise WR. ???

Key does not fill a need immediately either. He will spend 2015 putting on weight. Both will be on the 2 deep somewhere in 2016. Cowart is thew only immediate need filler. And was has to Happen for Tega is to want to sign on the 4th. He's waiting right now but AU has a big lead.

Gibson has no WR teammates in this class. AU is strictly recruiting him at QB but if he picks AU then he or Jason Smith will end up at WR eventually.

Where?

Ok. Thanks. When metafour started the thread about him I immediately searched his name and came up with next to nothing. I suppose this is what happens to people like me that get 99% of their recruiting coverage from one site. You guys do a tremendous job, by the way. I refer people over here all the time.

WDE!

Same here. I spend way too much time in this forum, but other than a couple beat follows on twitter, that's it.

Archived