OT Martez Ivey - 10:35 AM CT on ESPNU

CB Javarius Davis - 11:00 AM CT

DT Kendrick Norton - 1:00 PM CT

DE Cece Jefferson - 1:05 PM CT on ESPNU

WR Camion Patrick - TBD

Late February

DE Prince Tega Wanogho Jr

Flip watch

QB Torrance Gibson - Ohio State commit (NSD)

WR Terry Godwin - Georgia commit (NSD, 5:00 PM CT)

WR Darius Slayton - Georgia commit (Monday or Tuesday?)

WR Deon Cain - Clemson commit

WR Ray-Ray McCloud - Clemson commit

OL Mike Horton - Florida commit

Small point and likely irrelevant, but I like that Cowart is committing before CeCe. We seem to have a better shot with Cowart, and assuming Cowart commits to the good guys that'd put the pressure on CeCe if they actually want to be a "package deal."

Small point and likely irrelevant, but I like that Cowart is committing before CeCe. We seem to have a better shot with Cowart, and assuming Cowart commits to the good guys that'd put the pressure on CeCe if they actually want to be a "package deal."

I think the "package deal" was heat of the all star moment talk. I doubt very seriously that there will be a three man package deal for anybody.

I think the "package deal" was heat of the all star moment talk. I doubt very seriously that there will be a three man package deal for anybody.

^^This^^ imo

^^This^^ imo

Well, you're the smartest, so ....

:poke:

^^This^^ imo

I know

^^This^^ imo

I know

Knowledgeable, too, eh? Sure you didn't go to Georgia Tech?

Hello..... This does not bode well for OM or any other SEC team. We overtake bammer and come in 1st with the best class in the country. Accept no prisoners except on NSD that happens to fall in a leap year month.

Hello..... This does not bode well for OM or any other SEC team. We overtake bammer and come in 1st with the best class in the country. Accept no prisoners except on NSD that happens to fall in a leap year month.

That's not going to happen, but we're still heading for a great class.

^^This^^ imo

I know

haha....well played.....

^^This^^ imo

I know

haha....well played.....

Thanks. Golf's not laughing, though. Hoping I didn't take it too far .... :hanged:

Britt hung himself, saving the mods the trouble. He always was nice like that...

Britt hung himself, saving the mods the trouble. He always was nice like that...

What a wonderful dream that would be. Like the sound of that so much I quoted twice

Agreed. I like the enthusiasm, but overtaking Bama simply is not happening. According to 247, we'dneed 35 points to move up 9 spots from 11 to 2, then we'd need 27 points just from 2nd place to overtake Bama. It's not happening

What a wonderful dream that would be. Like the sound of that so much I quoted twice

:dead:

Agreed. I like the enthusiasm, but overtaking Bama simply is not happening. According to 247, we'dneed 35 points to move up 9 spots from 11 to 2, then we'd need 27 points just from 2nd place to overtake Bama. It's not happening

Lets get to 2nd then have some totally unexpected Bama commits flip to South Bama or Central Florida. I know it won't happen but I can dream :bananadance:

I also think the package deal was heat of the moment. But, maybe, just maybe, if Cowart starts off by signing with AU maybe it leads CeCe and Holland to join. regardless, we'll find out in one week.

I think it bodes well for us that Cowart is announcing first thing in the morning. When he commits to us, it may help push some of the guys who are on the fence our way.

Archived