Visitors for 1/30 (per Niebuhr or Hokanson)

IronMan70

This list will be updated as they do (last update- 2/1 @ 6:15 pm).

WR Nate Ferguson *

DT Kendrick Norton *

DE Prince Tega *

WR Dominique Reed *

LB Jeff Holland *

OL Mike Horton *

WR Deon Cain *

ATH Ray-Ray McCloud III *

WR Eli Stove *

DT Quinnen Williams *

DT Brodarius Hamm *

OT Jonah Williams *

arrival confirmed = *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith Niebuhr

1_2917679.png

17_800627.png

"The ones I know of .... If you ask about other guys, I will repeat, this is the ones I know of "

DL G.G. Robinson --- possible official, if AU offers

DB Davante Davis, Texas commit

DE Arden Key

DE Prince Tega

WR Dominique Reed

LB Jeff Holland (unofficial)

http://auburn.247spo...136315</strong> (free)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update: 1/28 @ 4:00 pm- Robinson has said if he doesn't hear from Muschamp tonight he is going to go to UF on an OV. As of right now Robinson has not heard from Muschamp.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update: 1/29 @ 1:00 am- Robinson has not heard from Muschamp on an offer so Robinson has made the decision to stay committed to Louisville and go on an OV to UF. Also add: WR Eli Stove, OL Mike Horton.

update: 1/29 @ 1:07 pm- per KN, D. Davis won't be visiting this weekend.

update: 1/30 @ 3:15 pm- per KN, Arden Key cancels visit

update: 1/30 @ 5:30 pm- per JH, finalized visitor list

update: 1/30 @ 11:30 pm- per JH, Holland has not arrived yet.

update: 1/31 @ 10:30 am- per KN, Holland arrival confirmed

update: 2/1 @6:15 pm- surprise visitors Cain and McCloud added

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holland coming back an an unofficial is very nice to hear.

You would think so.

Maybe he'll help out with Key, since Cowart won't make it..

Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Cowart show up anyway.

DB Davante Davis is interesting. Right after Irvin flipped, his name was mentioned as a probable flip. Would he be a take with our numbers this tight?

I'd suspect that if he's a take, it's probably first to commit gets the spot between him and Carlton Davis.

DB Davante Davis is interesting. Right after Irvin flipped, his name was mentioned as a probable flip. Would he be a take with our numbers this tight?

I'd suspect that if he's a take, it's probably first to commit gets the spot between him and Carlton Davis.

I really hope we get D. Davis. If only to take another from Texas. I'm still bitter at them over Chizik THEN Muschamp.

I really hope we get D. Davis. If only to take another from Texas. I'm still bitter at them over Chizik THEN Muschamp.

ancient history.

ancient history.

Maybe for you grasshopper. I don't know if I'll ever be over them sniping our two DCs. Ever since then, I've wanted them to fail. I jaded. I know it. At least I will openly admit the fact.

From our committed prospects, expect McBryde, Colbert, Harris, and maybe K. Johnson to be in Auburn to help recruit.

ancient history.

Maybe for you grasshopper. I don't know if I'll ever be over them sniping our two DCs. Ever since then, I've wanted them to fail. I jaded. I know it. At least I will openly admit the fact.

Coaches are going to leave. Really and truly at the time Texas was a step up even though it was just taking the same job. The problem comes when you can't replace the ones that leave. That's on you. Saban loses coaches and doesn't really seem to miss a beat. I'm no fan of Texas for a variety of reasons and I'm ok with seeing them hit the skids a little. They nearly broke the Big 12 completely apart. A&M got tired of their shenanigans and bolted for the SEC. OU even considered it.

ancient history.

Coaches are going to leave. Really and truly at the time Texas was a step up even though it was just taking the same job. The problem comes when you can't replace the ones that leave. That's on you. Saban loses coaches and doesn't really seem to miss a beat. I'm no fan of Texas for a variety of reasons and I'm ok with seeing them hit the skids a little. They nearly broke the Big 12 completely apart. A&M got tired of their shenanigans and bolted for the SEC. OU even considered it.

I live in Texas. They are the Alabama of the state but their fans are not loud and trashy or sidewalk alum. they have been eating humble pie ever since colt went down.

Now it's the aggies who are loud and obnoxious

Now it's the aggies who are loud and obnoxious

I believe that. I forgave them Manziel. You just have to roll w/ a talent like that, even if he's a jerk. But this past season, they just struck me as a team trying desperately to foster that culture. It felt as if the "Kenny Trill thing" was about A&M just as much as it was about the player. They've got their big new stadium, they've got their shiny white uniforms, they've got their SEC West status, they're watching Big Brother wallow in the mud... I get it. But it's still annoying as hell, even way over here in Georgia.

According to JHokanson, D.Davis won't be in Auburn this weekend.

According to JHokanson, D.Davis won't be in Auburn this weekend.

With C. Davis probably coming to AU, it looks like we are done recruiting at CB for this class.

Per his Twitter GG. Robinson won't be coming this weekend.

"Rumors of me canceling Florida visit to go to AU are false. Auburn offered too late for me. I'm still going to UF on Friday"

Rumors are swirling about a potentially huge last-minute official by an offensive recruit currently committed to an ACC school. Ray-Ray McCloud (Clemson) is suspected as the target.

Rumors are swirling about a potentially huge last-minute official by an offensive recruit currently committed to an ACC school. Ray-Ray McCloud (Clemson) is suspected as the target.

Why? Kid seems to be a very good prospect but with Kerryon and Jovon we seem to be pretty well set at RB this class. Or are we looking at him for another position?

Archived