Heisman odds for 2015

cooltigger21

Ezekiel Elliot is the favorite. All three of the OSU qbs are on there as well. I don't recall anything even remotely like this before. Gonna be fun to sort out that situation before next season starts http://sports.bovada.lv/sports-betting/college-football-player-props.jsp

for those of you complaining about osu getting slobbed over. thats a part of what happens when you win a natty. same with bammer or any other team..i'd love to be in that position right now.

for those of you complaining about osu getting slobbed over. thats a part of what happens when you win a natty. same with bammer or any other team..i'd love to be in that position right now.

Sure, and they deserve the pub after winning it. But I was shocked to find out its only their 2nd or 3rd natty (I think - based on the Youngstown Boys 30 for 30) based on how much the media has sniffed their jock the past 15 years.

Elliot is the best looking running back I have seen in a long time plus he plays on a team that is almost certain to be undefeated in the regular season. I would think he has to be the favorite if he doesn't get injured.

Archived