Saturday Down South

bootskii

Every time I look on my Facebook feed I always see Saturday Down reporting something about Alabama. Am I missing something here? Is this another site run by turds pretending to be about the SEC in general?

A couple of weeks ago, SDS ran an article on Facebook about who were the potential recruits to flip from Auburn. They have yet to run a similar article about Bama.

A couple of weeks ago, SDS ran an article on Facebook about who were the potential recruits to flip from Auburn. They have yet to run a similar article about Bama.

Well, everyone knows that no one ever flips from bammer...just to bammer.

Well, everyone knows that no one ever flips from bammer...just to bammer.

Unless of course, Dinkybear has to push out a high rated 4 star make room for another 5 star. No one ever leaves of their own accord, though. /s

I share the sentiment. Getting fed up with their crap.

It's the same thing as happens on AL.com. Page views result in positioning. Something I don't care for in modern media. The more turds that click, the more likely it is to be the headline story. Eventually, it's all they write about.

I just saw an article by SDS where they listed the best defensive hires in the SEC for next season. They listed Chavis to TAMU as #1 and Muschamp to.AU as #2.

SDS is basically Bleacher Report-SEC. Terrible writing, unimaginative articles, and often out of left field with their views.

I just saw an article by SDS where they listed the best defensive hires in the SEC for next season. They listed Chavis to TAMU as #1 and Muschamp to.AU as #2.

Well here's to hoping AU with Muschamp is the $#!+ starting this year ...

WAR EAGLE!!! :wareagle:

Archived