2015 3* OL Mike Horton flips from UF to AU!

RunInRed

MHORTON150.JPG

Michael Horton, OG

6'4 / 320 / 5.58

Atlanta, GA (Lakeside)

- Previously committed to Florida

- Recruiter: J.B. Grimes (P)

- OV to AU 1/30/15

247Sports: 3*

Rivals: 3*

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Charlotte, Duke, Florida, Georgia, Georgia State, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Marshall, Miami (Fl), Mississippi, Mississippi State, North Carolina, NC State, Ohio State, Penn State, Tennessee, UCF, Virginia and Yale, among others.

Hudl Highlights

Glad to see we get another guy but does this mean we missed out on Ivey?

That's what I'm thinking, but Ivey was a longshot anyway given his FLA love affair. Can't blame the kid really.

....I fully admit to being crazy and all, but I think this is a good sign for our chances with Ivey. If Ivey was so entrenched in Florida, then he would have been friends with the other linemen in that class, so even though we have a lot of guys already in place, the coaches might have saved an extra place for one of Martez's buddies. And, of course, the fact that we actively pursued another of his buddies in four star FB Chandler Cox, and he's now on campus...let's hope!

Well, doesn't look like that's gonna happen now, since Cowart tweeted that Ivey is going to UF. Oh well..good thing we've already got a stable of studs on OL! :D

This may have already been mentioned, but he's projected at guard correct?

Yes I believe so.

I believe I saw somewhere where Muschamp wants to move him to DT.

Archived