Al.com has quickly descended

tigeraddikt

Into one big smelly dung heap. They obviously seek nothing but hits, publishing garbage editorials and opinion pieces by the droves. The site appeals to the lowest of the low in "news seeking" web users, and it has in recent months spiraled down a liberal abyss. Anyone opposed to gay marriage is a hate-crusted backward idiot, and the hot button social issues of race baiting and sports rivalry inciting is the norm. And why is this cartoonist J D Crowe taking over the al.com app feature videos and articles? He is a ranting, liberal buffoon who just enjoys riling up the conservative majority. Here's an example of some responsible al.com journalism: I visit the site to check for weather updates and the top headline reads, "T J Yeldon is overrated, because he's coming from Alabama," scout reportedly says." You have to read the article to get the actual quote: "'He's a little overrated, because he's coming from Alabama, but he's not bad,' the scout said of the 6-foot-2, 221-pounder." Sweet Heaven knows I would never be mistaken for a TJ Yeldon apologist, but the title is clearly fashioned to incite and that's stupid. Good-bye, al.com app, and good luck with your manufactured news and obvious liberalized agenda.

PS Follow the $ and I have no doubt you'd end up at liberal groups funneling cash into the major news outlets for the destruction of the state's conservative base values.

al.com has been garbage for YEARS. I quit going to that cesspool website about 10 years ago. Never visit and never will. Its a sure fire way to have your IQ lowered if you visit. That site is pure GARBAGE. Don't waste the time or energy.

WarTiger is 100% correct. G A R B A G E.......and uat garbage as well.........I too will never go there....ever. >:(

Joey Kennedy was fired recently by AL.Com. This is a extremely liberal group that is out of touch with the vast majority of Alabama.

I'm thinking it has been about six years since I knowingly visited al.com. The few times I've been there a link was posted that didn't indicate al.com was at the other end. That's a terrible place!

• 4 months later...

I go there every so often to shoot down the bammers, and do a darn good job of it! I really do not view it from a liberal conservative perspective. If you look at things from this point of view, you miss a lot good information. I am an independent moderate and am proud of this!

I go there every so often to shoot down the bammers, and do a darn good job of it! I really do not view it from a liberal conservative perspective. If you look at things from this point of view, you miss a lot good information. I am an independent moderate and am proud of this!

I rarely mess with the bammers on that site....the idiocy is just too much tolerate....makes one worry about our democracy with people like that voting in the elections.

But there are a couple AU beat writers who are worth checking on regularly.....just click on Auburn Sports and most of the bammer news is omitted....and of course DON"T EVER read the comments unless you are up to date on your blood pressure meds.

Archived