2016 LB recruiting

War Eagle77

I don't know where, other than we Auburn fan's wishful thinking, that odds are better than 50/50 on McCloud and Smith. Anyone that wants to say odds are 50/50 on EMB won't get an argument from me.

Marlon's in Davis's ear? His family, friends, dad's friends and the REC are in his ear as well. Who does anyone think carries more weight with him? I'd put us at around 10% on Davis. It could happen, but nowhere near likely.

When did you turn into such a sunshine pumper, Mikey? You actually give us 50/50 odds on a quality LB recruit (even if only one) now? :tease:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know where, other than we Auburn fan's wishful thinking, that odds are better than 50/50 on McCloud and Smith. Anyone that wants to say odds are 50/50 on EMB won't get an argument from me.

Marlon's in Davis's ear? His family, friends, dad's friends and the REC are in his ear as well. Who does anyone think carries more weight with him? I'd put us at around 10% on Davis. It could happen, but nowhere near likely.

When did you turn into such a sunshine pumper, Mikey? You actually give us 50/50 odds on a quality LB recruit (even if only one) now? :tease:

Last year I gave us 50/50 on McBryde and ever since we signed him I've been going around singing Willie Nelson's :

"Blue skies, all around me

Blue skies is all that I see.."

:)

Well, now I'm torn if I want him to sign with us.

Oh, it would be a helluva sight. I fell comfortable threatening this because I see no way that Davis will sign with us. Wish he would- great player, seems like a good kid. I've just been witness to the AU-UA recruiting dynamic for too long to think there is any chance Mr. Davis signs with Auburn.

If Davis signs with us I will walk on my hands naked across the newly paved tiger paw at Toomer's Corner on NSD

Uh, that's okay. we'll just give you credit and call it a day.

I'm not one for the +1 but +1 x 1000!

If Davis signs with us I will walk on my hands naked across the newly paved tiger paw at Toomer's Corner on NSD

Wow, this hurts. I guess next time I'll sign on with my real name (Jessica Alba) instead of this weird pseudonym.....

Wow, this hurts. I guess next time I'll sign on with my real name (Jessica Alba) instead of this weird pseudonym.....

Well played, Jessica.

Saw on AJC that Jaleel Laguins was at scrimmage Saturday and its close between AU & the trembling chihuahuas.

I sure hope so. I told my daughter to wear her Auburn jersey to school tomorrow for luck. Jaleel is supposed to announce tomorrow at their high school.

I just dropped my daughter off at school. I saw Jaleel's brother and I asked if this was going to be a War Eagle kinda day. He said I don't know, but we're about to find out.

Darn, I hate we missed out on him. He's a great kid and wish him the best at UGA.

Well played, Jessica.

Family_Guy%20Peter%20Griffin%20and%20Lindsay%20Lohan,The%20Father%20The%20Son%20And%20The%20Holy%20Fonz.gif

Lindsay Lohan says Hello...

Well played, Jessica.

Family_Guy%20Peter%20Griffin%20and%20Lindsay%20Lohan,The%20Father%20The%20Son%20And%20The%20Holy%20Fonz.gif

Lindsay Lohan says Hello...

Committed to UGA this AM.

Good. Lindsay is a good kid, but she's got some issues. I think she's overhyped as a LB prospect, too. Cue the 'sour grapes' accusations.

Expected... We don't even have his thread.

Sky is definitely falling now.

Expected... We don't even have his thread.

Sky is definitely falling now.

Tell me when I need to jump off the bridge.

• 2 weeks later...

Muschamp, when asked who his starting LBs would be today: Those decisions will be made later in the week.

Muschamp: All four inside linebackers will play against Louisville.

So what does this tell you about our LB play?...

Archived