2016 Junior Day

RunInRed

Updates in this thread ...

@JLeeAU21: Approx 30 recruits expected to visit AU this weekend ...

Spencer Perry

q_S25_C4_V.jpg

@Black___Jesus7: Talked with T Rob and MUSCHAMP 🐯 great visit so far

@Black___Jesus7: AUBURN HAS OFFERED

Ty Pigrome

Om8tGEr.jpg

Kyle Davis

@BMattAU: Rivlals250 WR Kyle Davis a South Carolina commit, has arrived in Auburn for a visit

Josh Imatorobhebhe

@Keith247Sports: RT @Ball4Him_24 Almost at Auburn 🐯 WDE /// 4-star WR from North Gwinnett (Ga.)

JeVionte Nash

@OakleafFootball: 2016 OL JeVionte Nash visiting Auburn this weekend! #WDE

TaDarryl Marshall

@TaDarryl: Auburn showed mad love.

Can't wait to get back down!! @CoachGusMalzahn @CoachWMuschamp @AUCoach_TRob #BLESSED

@JLeeAU21: Auburn offered Leeds (Ala.) athlete TaDarryl Marshall as a cornerback today. He just left his visit very excited about the offer.

B_Zqj_M4_CEAAqn_AK.jpg

Ryan Johnson

@ryanjohnson_50: Auburn Visit was amazing #WDE

B-ZcKB8CEAAXD8c.jpg

CJ Freeman

@WhoThat_CJ: Loved the Auburn visit today! #WarEagle #AU

kqxBA3L.jpg

T.J. Hammonds

wIIp0PR.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

We can't sign all the kids that come to Junior days. Our staff obviously had several safetys higher on the board than Perry since they weren't recruiting him that heavily right now. I trust evaluations by CWM and T-Rob 100%. But the big question is do we have a realistic chance of signing these higher rated kids?

We can't sign all the kids that come to Junior days. Our staff obviously had several safetys higher on the board than Perry since they weren't recruiting him that heavily right now. I trust evaluations by CWM and T-Rob 100%. But the big question is do we have a realistic chance of signing these higher rated kids?

Yes

Really good question. I would have said last year, nope. We always miss out on those guys but this year. Yes. Because of muschamp abd trob. Especially if we do as well as expected on the field

Archived