2016 3* CB TaDarryl Marshall

RunInRed

Auburn offered Leeds (Ala.) athlete TaDarryl Marshall as a cornerback today. He just left his visit very excited about the offer.

@JLeeAU21

i_1.jpg

TaDarryl Marshall, ATH

Leeds, AL

6'0 / 175 / 4.87

- Junior Day (2/21/15) visitor; picked up AU offer

- Started at Leeds since his freshman season.

- As a Junior, he ran for 1,376 yards and threw for 1,252 (68/137 pass attempts).

- 3.5 GPA- Aspires to be a park ranger for his profession ...

"I'm not looking for a college that has an offense that fits my skills," he said. "What I am looking for is a college that has a good fit with my major. That's how a recruit is supposed to look at this stuff. You're supposed to look at what makes sense for your entire adult life and not just the few years you will spend playing football. You've got to think about the big picture. I want a college that's great at my major and not just a college that's winning games and ranked in the Top 10."..."Auburn has been really good in the Wildlife program and is maybe the best. So is Mississippi State and Tennessee and also Kentucky. Those are the top ones for my major. I'd be really excited to go play football at any of those. I know my dad is a really big Tennessee fan and I will be sure to go visit that school if there's an opportunity there.http://www.al.com/al...eds_qb_tad.html

247Sports: 3* (No. 21 Athlete)

ESPN: NRRivals: 3* (No. 37 Athlete)

Scout: 3*

Offers: Alabama, Alabama State, Arkansas State, Auburn, Cincinnati, Georgia Tech, Georgia Southern, Jacksonville State, Louisville, Memphis, Navy, Samford, South Alabama, Southern Miss and Western Kentucky, among others.

Hudl Highlights

i_1.jpg

Completely off topic I realize, but park ranger is an insult To the 6 years I spent getting my wildlife biology degree. Anytime any of you drive through a state or national park and see the guys picking up trash off the road, or changing out the bags in the trash cans, well, your looking at the park rangers.

Is that really what he aspires to be?

Completely off topic I realize, but park ranger is an insult To the 6 years I spent getting my wildlife biology degree. Anytime any of you drive through a state or national park and see the guys picking up trash off the road, or changing out the bags in the trash cans, well, your looking at the park rangers.

He's like 16 years old man.

There are many forms of park rangers, including law enforcement, administrative, state, federal, etc....so no, they don't all change trash bags.

Come on man... Guest relations, running cabins, campsites, educational programs managing from a few employees to many employees. accounts payable, accounts recievable, first responder, payroll, search and rescue some are LEO certified, running heavy to light equipment just to name a few. If you don't like what your doing today or right now there is always later or tomorrow

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one is too close & I don't have enough info yet to make an ammended pick. It appears TM may not have the grades for GT. That leaves AU & UT. TM's dad is a big UT fan & TM grew up one as well. It is also believed TM would rather play O than D. AU is recruiting him at CB. UT is recruiting him at WR but will let TM play on either side. After typing that out & reading it I guess I'm picking UT.

This one is too close & I don't have enough info yet to make an ammended pick. It appears TM may not have the grades for GT. That leaves AU & UT. TM's dad is a big UT fan & TM grew up one as well. It is also believed TM would rather play O than D. AU is recruiting him at CB. UT is recruiting him at WR but will let TM play on either side. After typing that out & reading it I guess I'm picking UT.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yep, if he doesn't have the grades to get into GT, my guess would be UTk, too.

Archived