What recruits of 2015 class have qualifying issues?

doc4aday

I hope that we have few and far between recruits that may not qualify. Who may fall in this category? I have not seen very much information with regard to this.

Darrell WIlliams and J. Holland are the question marks last I heard.

Does it look like they will make it, or this something that we will sweat it out over?

I hope that we have few and far between recruits that may not qualify. Who may fall in this category? I have not seen very much information with regard to this.

All we really get about this is rumors, and sometimes lies from rival fans. Privacy Act provisions pretty much make this a question that only the high school officials, the player and his family and our coaches know the answer to.

You mean the Privacy Act the student rep on the Gator "Honor Board" violated by releasing Cam Newton's academic info without Cam's permission in violation of Federal Law, though Cam never sued him or UF and nothing came of it except Urban Meyer getting even MORE butthurt about AU (he lost to us every time he played us, than saw the QB he kicked off the team get it together in a big way at AU) so Urban was the only pollster with a vote to not vote us the 2010 National Champ?

That Privacy Act? ;)

Every time I see the movie, "The Blind Side", I really wonder how the young man in the movie was able to qualify with all of the Ole Miss led training and schooling to get the young man into college. It was a good movie though in many ways.

Every time I see the movie, "The Blind Side", I really wonder how the young man in the movie was able to qualify with all of the Ole Miss led training and schooling to get the young man into college. It was a good movie though in many ways.

For what it is worth, I watched an interview with him: (no link that I could fine) Michael Oher - who explained the whole grades, needing a tutor etc... was all Hollywood. He said he never struggled in the classroom at any time, with any subject. Never had/needed a tutor etc...

For what it is worth, I watched an interview with him: (no link that I could fine) Michael Oher - who explained the whole grades, needing a tutor etc... was all Hollywood. He said he never struggled in the classroom at any time, with any subject. Never had/needed a tutor etc...

You mean to tell me Hollywood embellished something or even put something in there that didn't really take place? I'm shocked.

You mean the Privacy Act the student rep on the Gator "Honor Board" violated by releasing Cam Newton's academic info without Cam's permission in violation of Federal Law, though Cam never sued him or UF and nothing came of it except Urban Meyer getting even MORE butthurt about AU (he lost to us every time he played us, than saw the QB he kicked off the team get it together in a big way at AU) so Urban was the only pollster with a vote to not vote us the 2010 National Champ?

That Privacy Act? ;)/>

This is the longest question I've ever read.

That Privacy Act? ;)/>

Yes it is, but a good question at that!

That Privacy Act? ;)/>

:clap:

You want to see how Hollywood embellishes? Watch the movie, "The Hurricane" with Denzel Washington. About the only hing that was true is the fact Rubin "Hurricane" Carter was a black boxer. If you don't believe me, go to imdb.com, type in the title, Hurricane, then go to the trivia section.

You want to see how Hollywood embellishes? Watch the movie, "The Hurricane" with Denzel Washington. About the only hing that was true is the fact Rubin "Hurricane" Carter was a black boxer. If you don't believe me, go to imdb.com, type in the title, Hurricane, then go to the trivia section.

Ever heard of Bob Dylan....

Jeez

Archived