Nick Marshall to appear in Decatur and Florence

cooltigger21

Nick will be at Martins Department Store in Decatur Saturday March 7 from 10:00 until 12:00 and at the Martins in Florence from 2:00 until 4:00 the same day. Just for the record Blake Sims will be there as well.

Nick will be at Martins Department Store in Decatur Saturday March 7 from 10:00 until 12:00 and at the Martins in Florence from 2:00 until 4:00 the same day. Just for the record Blake Sims will be there as well.

I'll be there... For Nick of coarse

Of course. I just wanted to throw that little bit of info in there so that everyone would have the full information and can't say they weren't warned ahead of time.

Of course. I just wanted to throw that little bit of info in there so that everyone would have the full information and can't say they weren't warned ahead of time.

And that's nice of u to do. But u know just like I do that living in the shoals area it will be a well kept secret when it comes to anything AU, but is elevated to the fullest when it comes to turdcity. WDE to u bro

And that's nice of u to do. But u know just like I do that living in the shoals area it will be a well kept secret when it comes to anything AU, but is elevated to the fullest when it comes to turdcity. WDE to u bro

It's definitely more bammer oriented but we have more than a fair representation of fans in the area. I see quite a few AU fans around whenever I am out and about.

Nick will not be in Decatur and Florence tomorrow. Because of the weather he had to reschedule an NFL physical for tomorrow. His signing has been rescheduled for March 21st. This is from Martin's

Nick will not be in Decatur and Florence tomorrow. Because of the weather he had to reschedule an NFL physical for tomorrow. His signing has been rescheduled for March 21st. This is from Martin's

Works better for me anyway. Really have other pressing matters that weather recently has messed with. Tomorrow is a good day to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

What time will he be in florence? Taking my son to meet him that day.

It will probably be the same schedule as before. 10:00 in Decatur and 2:00 in Florence.

It will probably be the same schedule as before. 10:00 in Decatur and 2:00 in Florence.

Ok cool, thanx and WDE to ya!

Archived