Let it snow, let it snow!!

doc4aday

OK Mods, let this stay for a while in the football group for a bit. I know you will in that you are good guys and deserve a huge helping of gratitude.

We had 6 inches Monday night and it is snowing eagles and tigers here in the mountains of NC. We may get an additional 10-14 inches today and tonight. My Corgi, Her Majesties Lady Annabelle, loves to play in the snow. It is a funny site indeed! She makes some mean snow doggie angels!

I hope all will be safe and a snowy WDE!!

3 inches yesterday in Tryon, NC and 5-8 forecast for tonight....and this is just the foothills above Spartanburg. ..not even real mountains.

Drove to Boone yesterday and just arrived in Durham for the next two days. Good news is I work for an amazing brewery and I have a beer dinner tonight and my hotel has a free shuttle.

Drove to Boone yesterday and just arrived in Durham for the next two days. Good news is I work for an amazing brewery and I have a beer dinner tonight and my hotel has a free shuttle.

My hero...................72 and drinking a beer on patio in Winter Park, Fl

We're at about 5.5"-6" now in southwestern Cullman County.

Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-3 inches in Huntsville and still coming down.

Probably 4-5 inches now in my part of Madison. It sure covered the ground in a hurry once it started. Very pretty....but I am ready for Spring!

Glad it's just a cold rain in Auburn. Everyone stay safe and post pics tomorrow with your AU gear on....:)

3 inches yesterday in Tryon, NC and 5-8 forecast for tonight....and this is just the foothills above Spartanburg. ..not even real mountains.

Tryon is not too far from me. Is Tryon in Rutherford County? I just went out with my Corgi for her snowfall play session, and we have 8.5 inches so far. If the weather crew is correct, we will wind up with 14-16 inches. (Now this total includes what we got Monday night. I watched the movie, "The Day After Tomorrow", and it was a bit scary!

Let's have a contest to see who gets the most snow. Whoever wins this, can be the Moderator of the day!

3.25 inches of rain in Auburn, no snowman, but I'm not going to be left out of the fun completely so I made a mudman.

11007483_10206508604019737_1159555593_n.jpg?oh=54e5bbe29cacdc882a34b09eb05e7b1d&oe=54F247D0&__gda__=1425112897_0805ab85c7b4ebe2c8f57f4ecf9cc272

That is one of the ugliest mudman I have ever seen

3.25 inches of rain in Auburn, no snowman, but I'm not going to be left out of the fun completely so I made a mudman.

11007483_10206508604019737_1159555593_n.jpg?oh=54e5bbe29cacdc882a34b09eb05e7b1d&oe=54F247D0&__gda__=1425112897_0805ab85c7b4ebe2c8f57f4ecf9cc272

That is one of the ugliest mudman I have ever seen

That is the only mudman I have ever seen.

Archived